Ephant Mon Question

Hello,
    I was wanted everyones opinion. Should I wait and hunt for ephant mon to hit the stores, or should i pay 20 bucks for it? Will it be very hard to find? Thanks

Today I had the opportunity to pay 15 bucks for one, and passed. Just be patient, it should be in stores and not be too rare, within a month or two.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Just wait, nothing will be hard to find this year. Patience, my friend, patience. It will show up.
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

And if you want, put a want request in your signature. If you can't find him by January, then consider other methods. But chances are, you'll find him in stores, or you'll find someone here who will trade or sell to you at around $5 retail value.

I'm aching for this figure, but I know I'll find him soon.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

I found at least half a dozen in Kmart tonight, so don't waste that extra $$$ on aftermarket prices, that's my opinion.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I agree, just wait. Look at how many Ellorrs Madaks are floating around.

hmmm, i'll have to say spend the money if you live in canada, cause we're not getting this figure at all.
    i need an ephant mon, who wants to help? :D