Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Episode 2 Wave 3 At Amok Time!!!

I just went to Amok Time and they have 12" Padme, Anakin with Mechanical arm and Geonosian Instock Now!!!
    "Eat My Shorts"-Bart Simpson
    "I SEE YOU''-Sauron the Dark Lord
    -Maul- l_l

i don't believe it. why don't they post photos other than those from entertainment earth or the hasbro site? usually before dealers get these in stock, this site or others have detailed loose and boxed photos of the product. when they post some new loose and boxed photos, i'll believe it. untill then, i wouldn't order them.

edit:

they are not on e-bay either. everytime, these kinds of things show up on e-bay way,way before they even get near the united states. but i'm happy if i'm wrong.
    Last edited by derek; 11-10-2002 at 11:00 AM.

Sounds a bit fishy to me as well.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

Re: Episode 2 Wave 3 At Amok Time!!!

Originally posted by The True Maul
    I just went to Amok Time and they have 12" Padme, Anakin with Mechanical arm and Geonosian Instock Now!!!
    were you actually at their store? i see you are in new york, and that's where amok time is. if you're saying you actually saw them, then, how did they look? please tell me padme's head is smaller and anakin's head is better than the doogie howser prototype.

Yes, I live very close to the store unfortunetly I have not been there but I also think something is wrong here this site usually gets pics of boxed items and close up images of the lose product. I'm Sorry if I got anyone mad I just saw that on their site it said Episode II 12'' Series 3 instock. Again, I'm sorry if I got any one excited or angry.

-The True Maul-
    -Maul- l_l

Again, I'm sorry if I got any one excited or angry
    no need to apologize. we all appreciate the info. personally i hope they do have them. that means others will have them soon as well. if possible, go over there in the next day or 2. i'm very curious and hopeful that hasbro imprioved these a bit before release. i'm only suspisious because these aren't on e-bay. even amok time sells stuff on e-bay. they could easily sell these for at least $40 each, since no one has them, which is why exhaust port is correct, "something is fishy".

Sorry I can't go to their to there store because I have a lot of work to do. But I notice one thing about Amok Time they are always getting new products before anyone else does, but usually a feww weeks after they get it the retail stores get it so maybe this means they will be in stores very soon.
    -Maul- l_l

I hope your right True Maul. It's been pretty quiet on the 12" front over the last few months.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

well, this wave has now popped up on e-bay. see the main news page for links. anakin and padme look bad, as in horrible. they look like custom figures, and not very good ones at that. the anakin head looks to be badly painted and not a good sculpt. it looks like some of my attempts at painting.

padme's head is smaller, but looks nothing like the prototype. she also looks deathly pale. and the geo warrior,i was never impressed with. this could possibly be the worst wave of 12 inch figures hasbro has ever released.

http://209.197.117.27/databases/acti...ow_article=579

Even though they aren't the best, I bid on Geonosian Warrior anyway. But I do agree with you Derek about Anakin and Padme, but the way the picture was taken maybe the cause of Padme being pale.
    -Maul- l_l