Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Buckeye Fans Unite

I just wanted share the joy of the undefeated season that OSU has with other Buckeye fans.

With Oklahoma losing yesterday it looks like the Fiesta Bowl could be on the horizon. The final hurdle will be the always uncertain Michigan game. Come on guys, shake the Cooper Curse and take us to No. 1.

GO BUCKS!!!

O-H.....
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

You know Ohio State too? I attend that school and love it! I even saw Maurice Clarett in person, like I was right there and so was he. It was on north campus in one of the towers. And to finish your O-H.............I-O!!!!
    Back and more bearded than ever before

I went there for a couple years before transfering. I loved the school but my GPA was in the tank so I had to start fresh somewhere else. Calc killed me. I lived on North Campus in Houck for 3 years. Good times, great school.
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

LOOKOUT!

The Big 10 season ain't over yet, sonnies......

GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Shut that Michigan garbage up. They lost last season, and they will lose again this season.

I'd tell ya how much your team sucks, but then again I'm an Orangemen fan so I really can't say much at all to anyone this year! But how about that win over Va Tech! That's what makes the Big East so great any team no matter how crappy they're doing can beat any other team at any time! We just gotta wait for Miami, and then basketball season to start, things are looking good for B'Ball!
    Back to the Big 10? I've partied at Ohio State, and it does seem like a pretty cool campus, although their was a drug bust at the house party next door to the one I was partying at, but it was still a good time overall! That school Is huge! You guys are all nuts too! I'm sure it was just because Michigan was in town for a game! I didn't get a chance to go to the game, in town for business, but I definetly have to give you guys props for Fan craziness, you guys sure love your football! Go Cuse! Peace! see ya.

Being an Iowa alum, it's too bad that the schools don't play each other this year, it would have been a huge win for the Hawks. However, it would be great if OSU stays undefeated, wins the national championship, and Iowa wins the Rose Bowl, that way, all the "Big 10 is so overrated" garbage talk will end.
    Last edited by wedgeA; 11-12-2002 at 06:10 PM.

I am just waiting for them to change the Big 10's name to the Big 11.

How can you have the Big Ten with 11 teams.
    "Roger Nasty Butler!"

Ugh, I'm in Wisconsin and yes indeed the Big 10 (11) sucks. What boring and trashy football ! ! !

Anyway, maybe some of you Buckeyes can help Miami defensive coordinator Jon Wauford out of his handcuffs.

I wish one of our coaches here at Ohio St. would attack a fan...