Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Incredible Hulk Prototype

Ah hoy there, here are some pictures of the Hulk prototype toy from the new movie coming next summer.

http://superherohype.com/cgi-bin/ima...Hulk/The_Movie
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Eh, i'm worried. If the Hulk isn't going to have pants on, we're not gonna see much of him cause they'll do blocking to cut parts out. I'm seriously distressed now!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

He's also got two right legs...Gamma radiation and experimentation isn't why Bruce Banner becomes The Hulk, it's because Mother and Father Banner had the same last names before they were even married.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

hehehhehe yeah, i saw that link from AICN. That's why it's called "Proptoype" At least, they'll prolly correct it, not like our old Silver R2!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I dont care much for the prototype...
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

Not my favourite Hulk, but it makes me happy for a couple of reasons: because I was worried about what Movie Hulk would look like, and because the Hulk in the movie will likely look much like this one (good because it's not a huge departure from the comics).

Im pretty excited about seeing what Ang Lee's take on the Hulk will be. Im imagining a good mix of action and character.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Hoom,

Me being part green I like the hulk and I hope to see some good pics of him soon..

Sorry to sound Hasty.

Hoom.

He looks alright i guess.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Hmm... Not too impressed. Is this supposed to be the super articulated Hulk ? I remeber hearing somewhere that there will be super articulated, and action feature versions.

The body's not too bad I guess, but the face looks too relaxed for a raging beast. Doesn't even hold a candle to the Marvel Legends Hulk!