Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Star Case for Silver R2-D2

Does anyone know if the Silver R2-D2 fits in the Star Case or the Star Case 2?
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

Mine fits nicely in the Star Case.
    May the force be with you.

Great, cause I was planning on ordering some for my figs.
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

GSR

Buy your cases directly from the source: wholesalecases.com

I have had great success with them. Plus, you get a discount from buying on their website.

Hope that helps. . .
    The movie changed my life. It was much better than Cats. I'd go see it again and again and again.

I would recommend Neuwheels - an eBay seller. I bet money you won't find 'em cheaper than what they have them.

http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=328759

Before you order any SC1's or SC2's, inventory your items to see what you need. In other words, you don't want to buy a ton of SC2's when all you needed were the cheaper SC1's - and vice versa.

Tell John that I sent ya

J

I was really glad R2 fit in an extra SC1 I had lying around 'cause I have NO extra SC2s and no money to buy 'em.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Don't like 95% of the older figs fit in SC1's? Unfortunately, I have no SCs and figure I need about 175 SC1's & 50 SC's, plus deluxes.
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

yeah, but the SC1 is better than SC. If you go with a SC2 you don't have worry about any not fitting except MON. There's really 3 standard Star Cases. SC, SC1 and SC2
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

I'm a big fan of Star Cases, not only do they protect the figure, but also is good for hanging.
    Might as well put the figure in a second plastic prison just incase he tries to get out of the first one.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

MDM sports is another good ebay seller for Star cases. It's $62.50 for a case of 50 with free shipping, so that pretty much matches Neuwheels deal of 50 for 52.50 plus 9.50 shipping =$62. I have bought from both and have had no problems.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)