Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Post Count No More!?

Hey, I just noticed that the post count is no longer a part of our posts. Anyone else confirm this or am I just seeing things?
    "No one helped me so why should I help you?" - College professor circa 1999

By choosing not to decide you still have made a choice.

I'm in love with the women of Univision.

I noticed this as well. Why the change?
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi
    Follow Me: Twitter | Instagram

Outside SSG, banging on the window furiously, yelling "LET ME IN!"
    Bah. Post counts are for....um...for...people who ..er...count posts.
    Who's a sexy kitty? Who is? Yes, you are. You're a SEXY kitty...

PHONE BOOK Written by Bendis. Art by Jim Lee. Total copies sold: 15 billion.

"Comic Collecting. Miss a decade, miss a lot."

as long as it still has our rank...i'm ok...looks weird without them, though...
    h
    Sampsonite! i was way off!

meh... with so many threads being put into different non-counting sections anyway, i was hovering at the same number give or take ten...

whatever...
    Nachos are the right of all sentient beings.

The guns... They've stopped!
    - Dan Akroyd, Star Wars Episode IV - A New Hope

If you want to make a statement, post thoughtfully, or make good use of your avatar. Post count is a useless statistic that, when translated into minutes, shows how much time you're wasting.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

I guess that now we will see what effect it will have on the dreaded post padders.
    This announcement has been brought to you by a generous grant from the Ranting Jonna Foundation
    "Helping to improve your life through nonsensical ravings for over 35 years"

None what so-ever. Why would it?

Originally posted by darthvyn
    meh... with so many threads being put into different non-counting sections anyway, i was hovering at the same number give or take ten...

whatever...
    Hahahaha, lately my post count has been in reverse anyway, because I'm usually posting in those threads of silliness that get moved.