Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: DVD Easter Eggs

DVD Easter Eggs?

Has anyone who has gotten the DVD "early" found any access to the Easter Eggs on it?
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**

I've not got the disc yet, but I understand that the gag reel is accessed the same way as the one on the TPM DVD (11-3-8 on the Options screen), and the cut scenes documentary contains "goofing around" CG and outtakes similar to those on TPM.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Here's full instructions on how to find the two easter eggs on the AOTC's DVD. I don't know if there are more, I'm trying to locate the news.

Disc 1: Go to the Options Screen and highlight the THX Logo. Then Press 1-1-3-8 on your remote control. Some remotes require you to press 10-1-3-8 instead. This will unlock the DVD credits and blooper reel.

Disc 2: Go to the Dexter's Diner submenu and highlight the "Main Menu" selection on the screen. Press left on your remote, and you will highlight a poster on the wall behind Dexter. Press enter and you will be taken a gallery of hand-drawn E2 posters that were used to promote the film at colleges.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 11-12-2002 at 03:41 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

COOL!!!!

I was hoping to hear more about the gag reel on the boards, but it seems like we are just getting "gripe" threads! Ahhhhhh... just remember the days gone by when everyone was looking forward to this release!

The college posters are silly, and you can find them if you know the websites they were featured at. There were about 9, I liked maybe 2 of them.

The gag reel is better than TPM's in my opinion. You can download it at natalieportman.com, not a bad idea as many people couldn't access TPM's until a link was created on the DVD-Rom site. But for those of you who can't wait, here's the rundown.

1) Hayden and Natalie arguing on ship on Tatooine. Nat tells Hayden to let go of her, but Anakin had already let go. They laugh.

2) Hayden in Airspeeder, pulls steering lever out, does a little "oops" face.

3) Coruscant bus scene. All goes well until Artoo gets stuck. Ewan pushes him a little.

4) Temuera in Jango armor, tapdancing with umbrella.

5) Natalie on Shaak animatronic. She falls off the back of it.

6) Hayden and Christopher fighting. Hayden falls off the stage.

7) Hayden running through Coruscant extras. He falls as camera glides away.

8) Natalie and Hayden on freighter eating. Hayden takes a sip, and grimaces, remarks, "God, that's hot." Nat smiles as Hayden holds his mouth.

9) Temuera (again in Fett suit) swings, takes a step back, and falls off Kamino set with a thud.

10) Hayden and Natalie in Coruscant apartment (after he had killed the kouhuns). Runs out of the room, trips over Rose Byrne (Dorme), and crashes into the wall. Nat laughs in bed.

11) Ewan in the Airspeeder. It's rocking back and forth, so he starts swaying with it, big grin on his face.

12) Natalie rehearsing Conveyor scene. Stops and says that it's a big joke and won't be in the movie. Lucas disagrees.

13) Rick McCallum being himself.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Geez! Apperantly Hayden Christian has two left feet. Man, I'm suprised he didn't hurt himself, as many times as he falls down in the blooper reel. By the way, if you can't access the Blooper Reel with the code, someone will probably post tommorow what track to select to bring it up. I'll keep my eyes out for it.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Actually, I'm not sure which animatronic it is, because Hayden isn't in his meadow outfit, but Nat is. So, for now...Natalie fell off the bucking blue thing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	goof02.gif 
Views:	98 
Size:	73.0 KB 
ID:	4436  
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Cool, I won't have to care much about not being able to access it since I haven't got a PS2 DVD remote. :happy:
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

To access each menu screen, here's the codes:

To access the Coruscant menu scheme, during the Attention warning screen, press "Audio".

To access the Kamino menu scheme, during the Attention warning screen, press "2".

To access the Geonosis menu scheme, during the Attention warning screen, press "10+", "2", "2".

PENDO!
    "You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
    "There's a gentleness about a total Star Wars geek that is sublime."- Rick McCallum
    My DVD Collection

Thank you to all who responded! Those sound perfectly hilarious!!!