Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Target exclusive...

Does anyone know if Hasbro is still producing/shipping the Target exclusive accessory packs??? I've checked our Target constantly and I've never seen them. How many people got the chance to buy them???
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

They still occassionally turn up, from what I've read. If you've had no luck finding them at retail, I would suggest you put a request out for someone here to pick you up a set. I know they sell pretty well, so you may have just missed them.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I am currently going through the same dilemma. I have NEVER seen the accessory sets, yet the pegs for them are there. I have pretty much given up on finding them. It's too bad, really, I was looking forward to my 9th Battle Droid. Oh well, there is a discount at my Target, I can get plently of Droids there. But still, I would like the accessories...I wont ask anyone to pick me up one, this may sound "Antisocial" or something, but I just trust an online store such as Yestertoys, etc. more...Oh well, looks like I'm not getting those. But hey, I got the TIE Bomber, and that is one Hell of a ship!
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Nah JJ between me my husband we went to Target at least 3 times a week to look for them...I bet they never hit the pegs..our Target employees are scalping scum.....any idea how long it will be before the stop shipping them?
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

Not sure. I know Asst. 2 is supposed to hit around March, so I don't think you'll see anymore of Asst. 1. You may have to hit the secondary market for them I'm afriad.

By the way, I read the case breakdown for Asst. 2. Not bad, but they had to shortpack 1 because they are only doing 3 sets for the next wave. With so many different sets that could be done, I wish they would have included a 4th.

(8x) 3 3/4" Target Exclusive: Accessory Sets w/ Figure:
    (3x) Yavin Hangar w/ Rebel Technican
    (3x) Jabba's Palace w/ Gamorrean Guard
    (2x) Gungan Defense w/ Gungan Warrior

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Man, I still see that Hoth one clogging the pegs at my local Targets. (Heck, I even saw one of the Hoth ones at a Wal-Mart today, no joke.) I haven't seen any others for a few weeks now though. But about 3-4 weeks ago, most Targets I hit had hordes of them.

I guess this is another example of crazy distribution.
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Just last week, I saw an Endor set at a Target and today I saw a couple of Hoth sets & a couple of Arena sets. Plus I found the deluxe Clone there. But I have to go back cause I forgot to have them ad match it to K-Mart's price.

P.S. Wolfwood; love the avatar. Aqua-Teen & Sea-Lab rule.

P.S. P.S.; I just noticed there's no more post counts. Interesting.
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

have'nt seen any in ohio for some time the pegs are filled with collection 1 figs. bad news as of nov. 1st target no longer dose ad matching.

NO AD MATCHING! I was gonna have them ad match Ep.2 tomorrow so I can get it before work and before TRU opens. That sucks.
    The website

The Wookie has no pants!

My Target stores have LOTS of Accessory Packs. The Death Star Trooper set is probably the less common.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett