Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Fullscreen AOTC only at my Wal-mart!

I went out to get AOTC at midnight last night only to be cruelly tricked! They could not find the Widescreen version of the movies. I had to go all the way across town to another Wal-Mart to get it. They had them marked at $9.97 to ccompete with TRU. That was kinda cool. It was so late, I could only watch a couple of featurettes and the deleted scenes. Cool!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Question Episode II Widescreen VHS?

Did they even bother to produce this? I picked up the Widescreen DVD this morning, but was upset to see that TRU only had Full Screen VHS. After searching the web, I still couldn't find a widescreen VHS. Does anyone out there no if there is a Widescreen version out there?
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

I don't think they are going to do a Widescreen VHS. It makes sense, since most people that are Widescreen fans have moved on to DVD by now.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I was just going to ask the same question, and also is the Fullscreen DVD of both Eps I and II going to be hard to come by because all I saw on Monday was The Widescreen DVD and the Fullscreen VHS.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

The WM I went to last night was having the same problem until they found the case w/ the widescreen versions in the back. Just shows that not all WMs had their act together.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Wow, that sucks. This should be in the AOTC section though.
    My Photos and Reviews: SSG Toy Guide
    What does Lucasfilm consider canon? Check the list!
    My Star Wars Fan Film: The Lazy Jedi

Yeah, this need to go in the Movie section, not the figure section. Moving it now
    Dar' is no longer "Live in Orlando" . . . he may "Not be in Orlando" either . . .
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.

Merged all movie availability topics into one thread regardless of format.
    ubi mel ibi apes

i went to wal-mart this morning, and all they had were the full screen DVD's. the electronics manager was not happy about that. what i was really suprised about is there was no big star wars display. an employee actually had to show me where the episode 2 dvd was. spiderman still has a huge display up. either fox, or walmart screwed up on this one.

if at all should take the TRU add to Best buy and get it there for also get a free Star Wars calendar. Did it yesterday and have to say it was one hell of a deal!!
    "Who's the jedi that get's all the chicks??...................MACE!!...............Ya Dammmmn Right!"