Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Fullscreen AOTC only at my Wal-mart!

I went out to get AOTC at midnight last night only to be cruelly tricked! They could not find the Widescreen version of the movies. I had to go all the way across town to another Wal-Mart to get it. They had them marked at $9.97 to ccompete with TRU. That was kinda cool. It was so late, I could only watch a couple of featurettes and the deleted scenes. Cool!
    Peeps who have hooked me up: General Grievous Dark Marble jjreason Ramy GrandMoffLouie Josephe vader121 Val Da Car

Question Episode II Widescreen VHS?

Did they even bother to produce this? I picked up the Widescreen DVD this morning, but was upset to see that TRU only had Full Screen VHS. After searching the web, I still couldn't find a widescreen VHS. Does anyone out there no if there is a Widescreen version out there?
    Star Wars : The Arcade Game (Atari 2600) World Champion

I don't think they are going to do a Widescreen VHS. It makes sense, since most people that are Widescreen fans have moved on to DVD by now.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I was just going to ask the same question, and also is the Fullscreen DVD of both Eps I and II going to be hard to come by because all I saw on Monday was The Widescreen DVD and the Fullscreen VHS.
    "Giggety giggety!"

Jek Porky 2008

The WM I went to last night was having the same problem until they found the case w/ the widescreen versions in the back. Just shows that not all WMs had their act together.
    Shop Smart! Shop S-Mart!

Yeah, this need to go in the Movie section, not the figure section. Moving it now
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Merged all movie availability topics into one thread regardless of format.
    ubi mel ibi apes

i went to wal-mart this morning, and all they had were the full screen DVD's. the electronics manager was not happy about that. what i was really suprised about is there was no big star wars display. an employee actually had to show me where the episode 2 dvd was. spiderman still has a huge display up. either fox, or walmart screwed up on this one.

if at all possible.....you should take the TRU add to Best buy and get it there for 9.99.....you also get a free Star Wars calendar. Did it yesterday and have to say it was one hell of a deal!!
    "Who's the jedi that get's all the chicks??...................MACE!!...............Ya Dammmmn Right!"