When can we ORDER Plo Koon from the FanClub?

When's Plo Koon going to be orderable?

Has anyone ordered or pre-ordered him from the fan club?
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Humm I didnt see anything about Plo Koon on the Fan Club website? Did you see a pre-order section????
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

Considering there are only what...50 day's left till the end of the year, we should see Plo at the FC soon.

I found him for pre order at Entertainment earth for 24.99.
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

Originally posted by Jedi Master Silas
    I found him for pre order at Entertainment earth for 24.99.
    Yeah i pre-ordered him a couple weeks ago from EE. There was also another place accepting pre-orders on him, but can't remember who or where it was.

This is slightly off-topic, but since it concerns Plo Koon:

My friend Mike got him already from an overseas supplier. I didn't want to ask what he paid for it

However, I've seen him, handled him personally.

This figure is not as good as Ki-Adi Mundi.

It attempts to be, but the major problems I find with it are:

1) the face and breathing instruments are too long. I think the 3 3/4" sculpt is more accurate.

2) the color on the same said intruments is a little too light. It should've been nearly a charcoal black. I always thought Plo Koon looked a bit threatening for a Jedi. That was one thing that was cool about him, but the 12" doesn't translate this too well. Hence, you get the "nicer" Plo Koon.

I was planning on buying 2 figures. I may only purchase 1 now.

The first figure would be for a group of Episode One Jedi Council Members.

The second figure would be to fight alongside Ki versus my Super Battle Droids. Now I think I'll pass on that second Plo Koon and wait to see if Eeth Koth or SaeSee Tiin will look better. I think they are rumored to be next.

But after Hasbro just did such a fine job on Dengar and Zuckuss, I think Plo Koon is a disapointment.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

Smile When does the 12" Plo Koon come out!!

see subject
    "At last we will reveal ourselves to the jedi, at last we will have revenge."

Darh Maul-Episode 1

I'm very pleased with this figure. Plo looks extremely cool in just about any pose he's put in. My only gripe is the way the neck line shows if you don't have his shirt up high enough. Very very cool figure.

Action Figure Express now has 12" Plo Koon in stock for anyone who is interested.
    Last edited by mini-rock; 12-30-2002 at 12:49 PM.