Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

George Lucas vs. David Spade ? (Just Shoot Me)

I was reading Entertainment Weekly from last week, and it shows a pic of Lucas filming a spot on Just Shoot Me. He gets to throw a punch on the show, and the pic gives the impression that he has a scuffle with Spade's character.

Any idea on when this might air ?

I think everyone should be given the opportunity to punch david Spade in the face...atleast once.

Sitcoms usually start filming in July or August, and end late fall or early winter, so October would imply late in the mid-season. March is a fair estimate, an actual air date wouldn't be concrete yet.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

I'd rather see G.Lu. vs. Al Borland from Home Improvement. The loser has to stop wearing flannel shirts.
    "I'm just a YES man trying to make my way in the universe." - Jango McCallum

"Good dialogue and smooth editing are no match for a good YES man by your side, kid." - George Lucas

I'll pay $500 to punch David Spade!
    B.M.D. 2/29-4/22 Remembered, Loved, and Missed -ALWAYS

Me fail english??? That's un-possible

Hello......My name is Boba Fett......You killed my father.......Prepare to Die!! -Boba Fett to Mace Windu in Star Wars
    Episode 3 - Return of the Princess Bride

Still Hatin' the Evil Empire

I like David Spade. He's one of the funnies people on TV. I think his humor is funny. I can totaly understand why people don't and wouldn't like him, but I'm sure I wouldn't like stuff they think is funny.

It's just taste and people certainly differ in that .
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

The only time I can stand David Spade is if he is with Chris Farley. Anything else with him in it makes me ill.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Malakite, you can only stand David Spade with Chris Farley? So let's reunite the two of them. Who wants to do the dirty deed?

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

That's realy funny Jar Jar !
    If you want to find it you have to shop.

That's evil...!
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**