Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thumbs up

It is so depressing, I am alone in my thinking. I am missing the FF Sandtrooper, but i do not want it re-released. I'll dish out the money when the time is right for it.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

Originally posted by evenflow
    It is so depressing, I am alone in my thinking. I am missing the FF Sandtrooper, but i do not want it re-released. I'll dish out the money when the time is right for it.
    I can sympathize with you to a certain extent on that thought, however the sandtrooper has far cheaper incarnations in the green cards as bigbarada also pointed out. The subject here is of reissuing HTF figures by themselves and not the variations thereof.
    ACPin
    SSG Dioramas Editor
    ACPin Star Wars Webmaster

I was thinking of starting a new thread with this, but this seemed a good a place as any to post this.

I was in Wal-Mart the other day and noticed they had just gotten a new Luke X-Wing case. I arrived to see some stock boy opening the case and I quickly scrambled over to grab the sandtrooper. Then I was thinking, and I'm sure this has been mentioned before, I looked at the case and said, wow, it would be nice to have a whole case full of sandtroopers.

So what I think Hasbro should do, since the end of the POTJ line is in sight, is to release some army builder cases. Have a case full of Commtech Stormtroopers and POTJ Sandtroopers, and Scout Troopers. I seriously think that if Hasbro did this, it'd sell. I know I've been wanting to get a few more of each figure, but since these 3 are somewhat rare nowadays, I think it'd be the perfect thing to do to end the line.

I want an army builder case, anyone else want one?
    "Watch this, I'm going to horrify you into a coma..."

Sounds good. . . As long as it doesn't include Mon Calamari Colonel or Boomer Damage Battle Droid. And it goes fairly light on the Gungan Warriors.
    Tommy, close your eyes.