Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question question for the group

Where is a good site to order an Ephant Mon online? Preferably an individual figure and not an entire case. Thanks in advance!
    "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious."

Check one of our sponsors. They should have him for a reasonable price.
    Rogue Squadron-19 Golds, Battle For Naboo-18 Platinums, Rogue Leader-15 Golds/15 Aces, Rebel Strike-19 Single Golds/19 Single Aces
    James Boba Fettfield & Lord Malakite's Video Game Collection

Usually Yestertoys has decent prices. Just don't go to Brian's Toys. They are way over priced.
    Powdered Toast Man!

I'd wait for now, so you're not paying $20 for this figure due to claims of limited availability. Once enough are produced, you should find it for less than $10 total. Don't do eBay either. They're worse than the vendors.

Just be patient, or else you'll be kicking yourself when you find him locally for a fraction of what you paid.
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

Originally posted by Lord Tenebrous

Just be patient, or else you'll be kicking yourself when you find him locally for a fraction of what you paid.
    If only everyone were to follow these wise words, myself in the past included! Boy did I learn my lesson with the deluxe bacta luke and darth maul. Never AGAIN, patience really pays off, literally!
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

In the meantime, you can always check out Kebco's non-mint sale. $2.49 each, including some of the harder to find figures. Or $3.99 standard price.

http://www.kebcotoys.com/Merchant2/m...int&referrer=&[referrer]

They don't have Ephant yet, but this is a good example of how you don't need to spend extra for figures like Teemto, Ki, Yoda, and Dooku. Everything works out in the end.

Keep an eye out:

http://www.kebcotoys.com/Merchant2/m...inch&referrer=
    "It's bombs away for Iraq and on our civil liberties if Bush and his cronies get their way. Dissent is patriotic!"
    - Helen Thomas, veteran journalist

Journalists are mostly centrist in their political orientation. The minority of journalists who do not identify with the "center" are more likely to identify with the "right" when it comes to economic issues and to identify with the "left" when it comes to social issues.

I'd wait also. He'll show up if you wait and look a little. YOu'll find him. He's still shipping.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

if you really can't wait, and don't care about shipping, you can order one right now at tru.com 4.99 +shipping

Ummm, jgm. It's not in stock, so you can't order it. You can only add it to your wish list. Since they don't know when they will get them in, they keep them up, but they can't be ordered.

This item is not stocked or has been discontinued.

MTFBWy and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I refute whoever said don't check ebay. I won an auction with "Buy it now" for Ephant, Clone Pilot, Jango Pilot and Ki Adi Mundi for 25 bucks. Not bad. Not super, but not bad.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008