Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Models from scratch.

I'm posting some of the ships etc. my husband and I have built. They all are totally from scratch..no pre-fab parts, no model kits.
    All the pics I'm posting are older peices we have built. I am in the process of taking new pictures of all the things will have bulit over the past two years which to name a few are: a 3 foot tall destroyer droid, a lifesize battle droid, a five foot long speeder bike with biker scout (work in progress), 3 3/4 figure scale b-wing, shuttle, x-wing, 12 inch figure scale of a snowspeeder and ATST. Also we have a twenty inch probe droid too. We have older models bulit several years ago of a y-wing and a ATAT. I'm posting older pictures...keep in mind our newer peices are mcuh better then the older ones and have better paint jobs
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	skiff11112.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	46.7 KB 
ID:	4445  
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

Falcon (incomplete)

This is an ongoing project...this is my husbands favorite...LOL it's his baby

Name:	falcon11122.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	45.6 KB 
ID:	4446  

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

ATST

This is a few years old....

Name:	atst1111222.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	38.3 KB 
ID:	4447  

Tie Bomber

This is the ONLY peice we have ever built with a non home made peice....the window on the front left cockpit.

Name:	tie bomber111.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	4448  

Y-wing

This Y-wing I finished a couple years ago...I am building a better sleeker version now..

Name:	y-wing99.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	4451  

Wow! Those are amazing! That Y-wing has more detail than Hasbro could ever do. Keep up the great work!
    "Ohnomyfriendthisisamistakeaterriblemistaketheyhav egonetoofarthisismadness!" -Count Dooku, AOTC

Thanks very much DS wait until we post our new stuff from 2001 to current!

AWESOME WORK and as said in a previous post, better than anything Hasbro has done!

Do you make them so you can put figures in them because they look like the right ratio if they were "for reals"
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

Yep we sure do....they are 3 3/4 figure scaled. My husband is working on scale models for the 12"line and they blow everything we've done for the small figs out of the water. We did these way before the Target skiff , Y-wing and the WM Tie Bomber. Thank you very much

more pictures, more pictures, more pictures

*slobber, slobber, drool, drool

GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!