Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    If this is true, then the show may launch in the Fall 2003 season, as a 50-60 episode run would last two seasons, right up to the opening of Episode III.

I like the idea of focusing on Jedi that are not featured in the films as much, like Plo Koon or Ki Adi Mundi. I hope the show goes for the lengthy story arcs like they had in Droids instead of only self contained episodes. It would be great if Frank Oz as Yoda makes an occasional appearance.

Originally posted by jjreason
    Oh boy. Please please please let this be true. Im getting the VCR out of the closet and blowing the dust off it as we speak!
    Hopefully by then we will have recording DVD players!!!!

I know I am waiting.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

We already have recording DVD players. Just go to Best Buy and pick one up for $899.00. I think Sears carries them now also.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 11-14-2002 at 02:02 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Originally posted by JarJarBinks
    We already have recording DVD players. Just go to Best Buy and pick one up for $899.00.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Well................ I meant at a more reasonable price. Well actually I wasn't really sure if they were out there just yet except maybe on computers. Actually I am waiting for the 500+ DVD player that records and that can play all forms of media that can be burned on to a disk.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

You're sure the 2003 Kit Fisto figure isn't just one with a grinning gimmick?

If this turns out to be true. . . man, I don't know how to finish the sentence. It's just too cool for words.

Tommy, close your eyes.

Originally posted by scruffziller

Hopefully by then we will have recording DVD players!!!!

I know I am waiting.
    No way dude- Hopefully we will be seeing the proposed animated series earlier than that! How about next month?

Damn JarJar, why you wanna go and get me all worked up like this? Always stiring up trouble

=MATT=

Kit Fisto, and Luminara, need resculpts as it is. You can't have them doing "Jackie Chan" in a diorama of Palpatine's Office!

What they need is straight, relaxed pose figures.
    BAD Pts Need: R5-C7 lf leg (x2), , R4-P44 right leg BAD Pts Offered For Trade: PM me - I have lots of parts now including BG-J38!. New Kyle Katarn is also available.

theforce.net says it is all true.

Update on Clone War Animated Series
    Thu, Nov 14, 02 07:58:21 PM EST

You may have seen the report on AICN about an animated series based on the Clone Wars being in the works between Lucasfilm and the Cartoon Network. Our independent sources checked into this rumor and confirmed that it is, in fact, true. Our source was able to add a little bit more info to AICN's report. It turns out that Lucasfilm created a pilot episode of the series and took it to the Cartoon Network recently for a pitch meeting. Our source was not yet able to find out who created the pilot episode, find out who wrote it, or find out what the Cartoon Network's response to the meeting was.
    Now we venture into our own personal speculation. If Lucasfilm created the pilot episode in-house, that would indicate it was most likely computer animated. So could we expect this Clone War series to be entirely CG? Possibly. More to come....
    Back and more bearded than ever before

Thumbs down The Animated Series?

Gimme a break. I hope it's just a rumor. If it isn't, then I'll just ignore it, but come on. Star Wars is a series of 6 movies, not a series of six movies, and a cartoon thrown in there somewhere.

I guess you will have to start ignoring the cartoon, Nexu. To me, Star Wars is more than just six movies. It's six movies, novels, short stories, etc. That's what I love about it, there are so many things to tell and so many different ways to tell it.
    Back and more bearded than ever before