Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445

Re: Clone Wars: The Animated Series (merged)

FOr anyone interested CN is showing them Saturday night at 730, 830, 930, 1030. Each 1/2 hour has 5 chapters in it. GOt my DVR set for this, so I can see them on the TV instead of the computer when ever I want.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.
    SSG Pro Football Pick em and Bowl Pick em Champ 2006. 2007 NCAA Bracket Champ
    #24 - Gone but not forgotten

Dammit. Why can't they just show all twenty marathon style? I don't want to sit through some tripe like Kids Next Door or the other garbage they've got on now that they've basically canned all their good stuff.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Actually Samurai Jack is in between them, so it is not so bad.
    thanks Chux Turbo LBC Bobafrett Mtriv73 Rjarvis JF96 JT JMG FB Rogue2 Tycho Slicker Deoxy Caesar JontheJedi JJReason Brandon Solo JMS UK for great deals.

I would like to see some of this, but most of the time I will be watching the DVD of ESB. I already taped all twenty so I don't have to sit through commercials whenever I want to watch them, but I'll also get next spring's DVD.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. JabbaJohnL
    I would like to see some of this, but most of the time I will be watching the DVD of ESB. I already taped all twenty so I don't have to sit through commercials whenever I want to watch them, but I'll also get next spring's DVD.
    Yeah, I cut them all together and burned them to DVD. Much better that way.

Guys, have we got any word pics of series 3 yet?

No we havent

Hey, KH (or anyone else), is there somewhere I can go to download the episodes? I tried the you put up earlier, but it now apparently requires Hyperspace membership.

Hyperspace makes me want to kick Lucas in the .
    Tommy, close your eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by El Chuxter
    Hey, KH (or anyone else), is there somewhere I can go to download the episodes? I tried the you put up earlier, but it now apparently requires Hyperspace membership.

Hyperspace makes me want to kick Lucas in the .

Sorry boss man. That was the only place I knew of. I do have them on disc if you require a copy. PM me for details.