Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Mint Tusken Raiders, Do they exist?

I have yet to find a the new Tusken Raider with out any bubble damage. I have found two at Target, both had smashed bubbles. I bought one at Amazon.com, but it had a smashed bubble so I exchanged it for a new one and they sent me another one that had a smashed bubble. I then tried to send the replacement back and was told that the "problem" was larger then they had first thought. I then bought one through www.kbtoys.com, but that one also had the smashed bubble. I then found one this weekend at a WalMart but it also had a smashed bubble. So I am woundering if anyone found a mint Tusken Raider. I'm starting to worry that I will have to pay $10 for a mint one on E-Bay.
    "hopped up on Jar Jar Binks"

Hmmm, none of the Tuskins that came into the store were bubble damaged. Matter of fact, everything in that case was perfect. I know, I put them out on Monday
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

Are there any left Dar?

This is officially the most stupid question ever. Yes, there all like that. Dar must have gotten in a super rare case of figures, before Hasbro decided to release them in the new "Star Wars: Bubble Destruction" figure line.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 11-13-2002 at 10:30 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Mine didnt have bubble damage....maybe its a geographic thing??
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

Originally posted by rynobot
    Are there any left Dar?
    Not sure rynobot, Haven't been in to work since Tues. But there was some then. It was the last 2 cases of new stuff we got in, so . . . . . . .
    Come see Dar' Live™ Aug 12-15 in Orlando!!!
    You're slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter.
    Hackers in hollywood movies are phenomenal. All they need to do is "c:\> hack into fbi"

so, I'd be an idiot to put pants on and buy gas for a simple toy that has been eluding me for the last 6 weeks.

I'm sorry JJB, I wasn't sure if they were packing them two tight and they were all getting crushed or not. It's quit a coincidence that Tuskens from NJ and from KB Toys and Amazon.com all were crushed. Then a store tells you that the crushed bubble problem is bigger then they thought it was. Hopefully Hasbro will make their bubbles stronger so they are not crushed so easily.

Ding Ding Ding, We have a winner!!

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

About half of the ones I've seen where in great shape and the other half had "smashed bubble" syndrome along with the wattos as well???
    GIGANTA: A robot that automatically produces fun!

The packaging on my Tusken was just fine, until I opened it!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett