Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

TIE Bomber available!

Entertainment Earth now has this listed for sale as a "former exclusive" for $49.99......I guess Hasbro made more than we all thought. Unfortunately, there is no limit of one per customer, so you know some scalper is gonna order 10 of 'em, then put them on e-bay for $100 as "super-rare," but for all you honest collectors out there who missed it, this is your chance to get one.

Wow, what a rip off. They appear to be getting the "former exclusive" in at Yestertoys also, so don't order them from Entertainment "Ripoff" Earth. Yestertoys only wants $35.00 (mint) or $33.00 (non-mint) for one.

http://www.managerconsole.com/sites/...8&product=1032
    http://www.managerconsole.com/sites/...8&product=1033
    http://www.managerconsole.com/sites/...8&product=1034

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

I've seen the Tie Bomber around the $35-40 range browsing through other e-tailers. So I soubt a scalper would buy them up at $49 + s&h.
    Hasbro, Wuher needs help, bring us Ackmena http://www.petitiononline.com/Ackmena/petition.html

Kenobi must be the Smith or Johnson of Tatooine

Especially since, according to Yestertoys these are in new packaging. So they aren't going to be worth much of anything, if they are a commen "non-exclusive" product. More proof that Entertainment Earth jacks their prices up with a forklift.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

And now they have the Skiff available, also for $49.99. Unless the packaging is changing here, I'd love to know hwere these were when people couldn't find them the first time around. Sounds like Hasbro's cleaning out the "limited exclusive" warehouse all of a sudden.
    "I take orders from just one person - ME!"

Doubt that they are, since they would be sending them to the stores and not selling them to Entertainment Earth. Entertainment Earth probably just bought up a ton of them from overseas, since they were regularly released products over there.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

pssst....

click here
    "SirSteve"
    Check out my new venture:
    CollectionStation.com - A social network for collectors!

Cool Sir Steve, thanks for clearing it up and getting a picture of the new packaging up. Looks pretty darn good. Nice of Hasbro to try to get them out to a larger market. Hopefully this happens more often. To bad that the Hasbro contract with Target doesn't allow Hasbro to re-sell exclusives.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Are these going to be available in retail stores???? I got mine from Wal Mart at midnight madness when the EP2 figs were released but I wouldnt mind seeing one in person with new packaging...

Are they doing the WM exclusive Snowspeeder also??
    It is never to late to be what you might have been. (George Eliot)

Courage is as often the outcome of despair as hope; in the one case we have nothing to lose, in the other, all to gain (Diane De Poiters)

The front page reads as if they will be available at retail stores around December. So they should start turning up any day now. I don't think they are going to re-issue the Snowspeeder. Those hung around at retail long after the TIE Bomber was sold. So I don't think there is really any reason for it to be re-released. It could happen though.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks