The Preview 4 (Spoilers......)

I read over at Rebelscum that they had a reliable source stating next year a preview assortment of 4 figures containing Zam Wessel, Jango Fett, Pilot Battle Droid, and Super Battle Droid would be comming out.
    I read from another reliable source that another assortment with Captain Typho and company would be the preview assortment.
    Does anyone really have thier **it together on this yet or are all these speculation? Considering preview figures slated for January of next year are less than 3 months away, I would think someone, somewhere would have somekind of definite plans by now.
    April 22nd is less than 6 months away at this point as well. Shouldn't we be seeing tons more EII figures at this point besides the one Obi-Wan? Shouldn't FINAL...VERIFIED lists of assortments be out there by now?

I agree with Indiana and wonder the same things as he, but just wanted to take this opportunity to comment on how much I like this case! Jango, Zam Wessel, Pilot Droid, and Super Battle Droid in one case? I thought I heard before that instead of one of the droids, it'd be the Clone Trooper? Either way, this is a way-useful case!

Thumbs up

I don't think it really matters because whatever sources they are, nothing is set until HAsbro says so. Either way, we will be getting some cool figures.
    "It can't rain all the time."

"Quote the Raven, Nevermore."

As far as a final on the sorts...

I think I can sum it all up in a few simple words...

...Shmi Skywalker & Lott Dodd- planned, delayed or never released.
    OK... I BLOG. YOU READ. at http://jedipartner1967.livejournal.com
    **Steven Sterlekar (1969-2001)**