Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    That's intersesting, since that is the first time I had noticed that kind of thing for SP.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by scruffziller
    That's intersesting, since that is the first time I had noticed that kind of thing for SP.
    I noticed they used a scene of the Harry Potter kids in a different scene set up when they were advertising a rebroadcast of that episode next week.

Oh by the way.

On the first day of Chr.............................Chr....
    .............Ccccccc....c...c.c..cc..c.c.c.c.c.c.c .....
    ..c.c.c.c.c.c.c.c.c.c.cc.c.c.c.c.c.c.c.c.
    .c.cc.....Chri..............i.............
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I know it was wrong to laugh at that, but damn that Jimmy stuff never gets old.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

"I just couldn't, I couldn't let him live. He shocked my balls!"...Santa

Twisted stuff, but funny as all hell.
    " I think I have the SITH sense...I see DARTH people!"

"And now, every Christmas we will remember that brave man.. Jesus!" - Santa

"My sons you should know.. I'm packing!" - Jesus

That episode was so wrong, yet oh so great.

Yeah, there were some eye-poppers and jaw-droppers in the ep that just made it work - some of the stuff alone wouldn't have been funny at all, but this ep as a whole makes everything fit in. The ending was the best though, having you-know-who come back like nothing had happened was terrific.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Oh yea, I forgot about that. Well technichally he did come back last time and just happened to be rematerialized by now. Maybe he entered the body of his successor? Did you notice that his voice was more understandable? However I didn't catch where he said he was.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I just knew they would bring him back! But what happened to Butters? He wasn't in the episode at all...

Butters is a b-string character who started out as a c-string character alongside Clyde, Jimbo, Ned, Token, Tweek, Bebe, and other kids. Like so many of these b- and c-stringers, especially Timmy who like Butters was added after season 1, the characters fade and reappear from time to time but never seem totally necessary to any one ep. Hell, Pip used to be a b-string character back in the day, even got his own special ep long before the Butters show ep.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

The most fantastic funny thing I thought about the show was Mr Hanky making the "Poo Choo Train"

I laughed so hard at that!!!! Then they broke into a song about it.... too hilarious.....