Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829
    The shake weight jokes were great.

I typically find Randy episodes stupid. It's the South Park attempt to mirror Homer Simpson in my opinion and it fails miserably.

I'm pretty fed up with the to be continued episodes especially the Coon 2 trilogy. The BP apology and the LeBron jokes were great, but the rest was just un-watchable.

I will have to re-watch Insheeption as I found it boring at first. But I watched Inception a week later so I might get some of it now.

I'm kind of wondering if the lack of creative juices or lull that Chux refered to is done on purpose, as sort of a retaliation for how Comedy Central treated "201". The first 6 episodes this year were strong. The rest could get a show cancelled.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

Looking at critical reactions to this season so far, I think I'm a bizarro critic. It seems like everyone loved "HumanCentiPad," which I thought was probably the worst episode in the show's history (quite a feat given how many bad ones there've been over the years). The only thing I got out of that was a desire to look up what the hell they were spoofing, and found out about what looks like the dumbest horror movie ever made.

And I thought "FunnyBot" was one of the best in a long time. I actually laughed out loud for several minutes at how insanely stupid FunnyBot's jokes were, and the gag about Token and Tyler Perry should've gotten old, but never did. It appears the critics hated it.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

"HumanCentiPad" was not funny. I had to watch it twice because I couldn't believe I didn't laugh at it. Even Cartman's "you're screwing me" jokes only resulted in a chuckle.

FunnyBot was pretty good, but I really liked last nights. The royal Canadian wedding was hilarious. The re-introduction of Scott was great. The intermission where Macky was laying into the kindergarteners while the parents could hear was priceless.
    Nowhere in your incoherent ramblings did you come anywhere close to the answer. Thanks to you, everyone in this room is now stupider having heard you. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul. -Billy Madison-

I didn't want to weigh in on "Royal Pudding," since I couldn't see it at 10 and tried to catch it at midnight, but drifted off. It looked like another amusingly ridiculous Canadian episode.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

It was indeed. The Canadian "traditions" were hilarious.

What a shocking conclusion/cliffhanger to the mid-season finale. Holy "Bleep"!

I thought it was a mixed-to-mediocre episode right up until that honesty came out at the end, and all of a sudden it came to life to say what needed saying so badly the last few years - that they had run aground of ideas and were just flailing at boredom lately, focusing on shenanigans to keep it alive. It was still heavy-handed and painfully over the top, but at least it was saying SOMETHING for once. The ending not being a cheap gag made more of an impact than anything they've done this century, I'd say.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.