Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Sweet...

I miss The Family Guy. Me and the wife were just talking about the show the other day.

Add this one to the wants list.
    " I think I have the SITH sense...I see DARTH people!"

"and the last few episodes I've seen were hilarious!"
    "Is Chef still around?"

How the heck could you have watched the last few eps and not know if Chef is around? He was all over last week's ep!

Towlie is a cybernetic towel who was created to spread the word about towel safety (or so they'd have you believe) but escaped from the lab and smokes a lot of dope. He was BTS (behind the scenes) created specifically as a parody to new characters created on shows to sell merchandising. Cartman called him "the worst character ever" and he agreed.

Mephesto and Barbrady are back to being background characters.

Kenny permanently died at the end of season 5 of a fatal disease that could have been saved by stem-cell research, but Cartman ended up using the donor-fetuses for his own financial gain instead, thus Kenny permanently died for season 6 (town square or city hall was named after him, IIRC). The end of season 6 had a Kenny-reset though, but I guess they don't feel killing Kenny every ep is funny anymore - too bad IMO because I do.

Yeah, that was what happened to Sadaam. I guess Chris was able to bring him back for the Legion of Doom.

That's how Jesus re-died.

Butters was originally picked as Kenny's replacement but deemed too lame so when the boys kicked him out of the group, he went "insane" and became a "super villain" to get revenge upon the world.

I thought last night's ep was trying a little too hard to be over the top, but it was mostly funny. It kinda sucks that Matt & Trey don't wanna do more than a handful of eps a year, Comedy Central said they'd drive dumptrucks of money up to their solid-gold houses for more but the SP team don't wanna even though it can take them as little as 3 days to make an ep.

I miss Family Guy too.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Originally posted by JediTricks

It kinda sucks that Matt & Trey don't wanna do more than a handful of eps a year
    I think they do it that way so they can keep current with issues going on.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

But it takes them as little as 3 days to make these eps, so if an issue comes up on Sunday they could have it to the show by airtime that Wednesday.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Man the Christian Rock ep was great. This season seems to be one of the best ones ever. I found it really funny that Cartman finally got his just desserts. Even Butters gave him the bird!!!!!!!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

It's good to see Lars Ulrich jokes are still fresh in the year 2003.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

The ep itself was only ok, but the ending was hilarious! When Butters farted on Cartman and then flipped him off, I couldn't stop laughing.

There were several scenes in that show that cracked me up, like when the cop takes the boys around and shows them Lars siitting by the pool, and tells them he is sad because with all the people downloading music, Lars will have to wait three month's to have his shark infested tank built next to his pool. I know I'm not getting ity exactly right, but I was laughing to hard.
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

The FBI guy's spiel about Lars Ulrich wasn't entirely fair, Lars has said repeatedly that he doesn't care if people download completed songs, his problem was only with in-progress music getting released onto the internet. Plus, I don't believe most of Lars' active income is from album sales anyway.

Pretty funny about Britney Spears' gulfstream jet tho'.

Man what another great "Cartman messes with Butters ep."!!!!!!!!
    I was afraid something bad was really going to happen to Butters this time getting stuck in the fridge for 4 days. As well as Cartman being nice to Stan and not caring about going.

"Well if Butters can't go, then you can."

......bingo........
    MWHAHAHAHA!