Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Oh, I missed that one. They play so many reruns, and I believe they are playing South Park Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday now. I have been missing out on a lot of the new seasons, mostly because I'm getting old and forgetful. Damn A.D.D.!
    2012 RFL Thank You to, TeeEye7 & Slicker!!!!
    Be an organ donor, save lives!

Man, I found this ep so lame and predictable, it immediately hit my bottom-5 list. At least the credits gave thanks to Casa Bonita of Denver CO.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    Man, I found this ep so lame and predictable, it immediately hit my bottom-5 list.
    MAN NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I was rolling the entire time. Messing with Butters never gets old!!!!!!
    Of course we knew what was going to happen but just watching what happens
    is what is funny because you can predict it. This season has got to be one of the best of all time.:happy:
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Man that RAISINS ep was hilarious. I really like how they have got Butters saying really harsh things to people but in his shaky, insecure Buttersesy voice.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

But it takes them as little as 3 days to make these eps, so if an issue comes up on Sunday they could have it to the show by airtime that Wednesday.
    Yea you are right, the proof was in the pudding on this weeks ep. Didn't see it coming.

I just picked up Season 3 on DVD!!!
    Last edited by scruffziller; 12-18-2003 at 10:49 AM.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

You are right about that! I'd say that would explain why there were no ads showing what this week's ep actually was about, but it wouldn't since most of those ads aired before Saddam's capture.

I must say though, I did see it coming.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

You are right about that! I'd say that would explain why there were no ads showing what this week's ep actually was about, but it wouldn't since most of those ads aired before Saddam's capture.

I must say though, I did see it coming.
    Well then again who knows, they might have had that planned all along to have Saddaam but struck it rich when he was captured and was able to use his more recent likeness.

Alot of times I don't see things like that coming because I shut that switch off in my head. I guess I'm just gifted.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Man last night's ep was great!!!!!!

The Butter's accident really freaked me out at first though. Knew it was going to happen though.

I really like the anime adaptation to the charachters it was really cool.

But....... I fell out of easy chair, so hard,(laughing that is) when Cartman tried to utilize his "invisibility power".
    MWHAHAHAHA!

But Cartman didn't mean to be naked. He just had a costume malfunction
    It's a blacked-out blur but I'm pretty sure it ruled.

I thought it was funny, and the anime part was creative, but it seemed too all-around mean-spirited even for them, and Prof. Chaos should have fared better.