Page 1 of 29 1234511 ... LastLast

Talking DANG South Park was HILARIOUS last night!!!!!!

Good job Wizard Fat Arse......... And also what Cartman said directly after that as well to Kyle.
    I liked how they had Butters do the Golem hobble.
    A very clever well thought out episode. One of the best ones I have seen in a while.
    No matter how I die, even if there is a suicide note; it was murder. Cheers!
    MWHAHAHAHA!

The video stockyard? Jimmy, what's a video stockyard?
    Back and more bearded than ever before

That had to have been the best episode of South Park since the Succubus episode. I hope that the rest of the new episodes are as funny as this one.

Yes, i must agree, great episode, lots of attention to some detail too. I loved how Cartman did the "regretful eye closing" when Stan took the video just like Gandalf did when Frodo said he'd take the ring. Jimmy was funny...."You shall not pppppp....you shall not ppppppppppppp.....you shall not pass!"
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I liked the part where they had the black kid watch the video and he came back out after watching it, "I'm done playing." I laughed even more when the adults were explaining to him that the video he was watching was about love, and he asked them what it was when...well, if you saw it you know the part.
    Back and more bearded than ever before

The Butterses knowses..................
    MWHAHAHAHA!

I almost died laughing when they came across those kids playing Harry Potter.

LOL, that was TOO FUNNY!
    May the force be with you.

I noticed that the "Older Stan" in the trailer for the eps had short hair and the one in the actual ep had long hair.
    MWHAHAHAHA!

Different voices too, in the ad it's a regular voice but in the show itself he's got a "doper" voice. It stems from the show not really being finished until the last day (or sometimes the day after the first airing - which I believe is why some eps are missing sound effects on their first run).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.