Page 102 of 188 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1874
    KB Toys has a slew of new figures in: Gandalf the White, Aragorn SP, Eowyn in Armor and a few more. I don't have a link handy, as i'm ordering them on the other window, but still, head over there and search for "Return of the King" Cheers!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I just found a fresh display of ROTK at KB toys in Santa Ana today . The salesguy said he had just stocked and I was the first to go at 'em! Sweet! I scored a Gandalf the White, 2nd Crossbow Uruk, & Eowyn.

There were 2 GTW's, 2 Eowyn's, 2 Prologue Bilbo, 3 Crossbow Uruk's, and a whole mess of Gollums, Aragorns, Armored Eowyn's , etc. Check your KB's!

KB up north are pretty bare!! nothing but the left over CRAP!!

went on a small run yesterday and NOTHING!!! i still need cb uruk adn armored eowyn!!

I would have to say my top five figures are:

Witchking Ringwraith
    Sauron
    Easterling
    Crossbow Uruk Hai
    Rohan soldier

though most of Toybiz's LOTR figures have been awesome in my opinion. Im going on a run later today so hopefully i find something good.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Hey! My Prologue Bilbo and Elrond arrived from KBtoys.com today. They wern't by anymeans mint and they had stickers all over them. But thats ok, cause I just bust em open anyways. Great figures!

I never thought Elrond was all the great of a figure back in the day when I passed on him, but now that I have him, he's pretty cool!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

yes, definitely check those KB's. i got an armored eowyn today.

Hi. I was actually wondering if anyone had an extra BK Uruk-hai. He's the last figure I need to be completely caught up. Thanks

I don't know, those BK Urk-Hais are hard to come by. I sent out for one and got a Lurtz in the mail. Haha. Well at least they care!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Yeah, those BK Uruk Hais are rare. I do not have one and have no interest in paying $50++ to get one. I am not a completist anyway!
    Good luck finding him!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I don't collect the line, but I figured I'd pass on the news when I saw it over at Action-Figure.com. Here's what Wave 4 and 5 will consist of. These waves are scheduled for release January 2004.
    Entertainment Earth reveals details of the proposed line ups for Return of the King Series 4 and 5, due out early next year...

Return of the King Series 4 - January 2004

To commemorate the release of the final film in The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, The Return of the King, Toy Biz introduces 6 inch action figures! This case of 12 individually packaged action figures includes:

6x King Aragorn
    2x Pippin in Armor
    2x harad Archer
    2x Legolas.

QUANTITIES AND FIIGURE MIX IS LIKELY TO CHANGE

Return of the King Series 5 - January 2004

To commemorate the release of the final film in The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, The Return of the King, Toy Biz introduces 6 inch action figures! This case of 12 individually packaged action figures includes:

2x King of the Dead
    2x Faramir
    2x Merry in Armor
    2x King of the Dead (Glow in the Dark)
    4x Witchking in Armor.

QUANTITIES AND FIIGURE MIX IS LIKELY TO CHANGE.
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.