Page 103 of 188 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1874
    Ah, thanks for the info, JJB!

Frankly, i CANNOT wait to see the King of the Dead. Holy Lord, that should be an awesome figure!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I hope those case assortments stay that way so that there arent any shortpacked figures we have to go chasing after.

Yeah good luck finding a BK Uruk Hai, ive been trying forever to get one with no luck (yet at least) but i have noticed the prices on ebay seem to be going down a little so that may be my best bet yet.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Thanks for the words of encouragement on the BK Uruk. I'll check out ebay. I also have heard the the 11 1/2" Gollum is hitting TRU in southern CA.

(At this moment kool-aid's brain cells are trying to formulate a sad excuse that will prevent mace78 from using ebay and possibly snatching one away from him)

Umm...I...Uhhhh...I mean yeah i uh...just checked and uh...they all went over a hundred...so uhh...you may want to...leave ebay alone, i mean hold off...on uhhh...bidding anytime soon. OK?

(kool-aid pats himself on the back thinking that worked)

No, but really i hope you are able to find one at a cheap price.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

My comic store had a nice new alottment of LOTR stuff today, Armored Troll, Aragorn in Blue Armor with Steed, Sharku with Warg, and a selection of Aragorn and Legolas 12" figures. The Blue Armor on Aragorn was pretty sweet, but again he was lacking in terms of face sculpt. The shrieking warrior face a la original Eomer wasn't doing it for me on this figure. Beautiful use of soft goods, though.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I saw Legolas and King Aragorn w/ Horses at TRU this afternoon. Looks very cool! Brego looks great with the Gondorian battle wear on.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

That's cool, you guys are getting the armored Trolls huh? I can't wait to score one of those bad boys.

The horse & rider sets are great with one exception.... That Aragorn figure just blows.. Horrible likeness, and if you thought Eomer seemed a bit too short, check out the legs on this guy! Just awful, the only really good things about the Aragorn are the soft goods (which are very well done), and his weapons. Narsdil (SP?) looks much better than the one that came with super poseable Aragorn, and his dagger doesn't have that rediculously huge handle.

I bought one, ditched the pack-in Aragorn, and put the super poseable Aragorn on the horse. Here's a pic if anyones interested in seeing. It really does look way better than with the pack in Aragorn:

The second pic is just for fun. McF makes a cool figure that can easily be passed off as a Warg Rider (I wasn't satisfied with only one Warg & Rider ). The spear is from a clearanced Scorpion King figure.

What do you folks think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aragorn and brego.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	6768   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	the wolves of isengard.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	6769  

whoa that looks pretty dope!! whatd u do w/ the rider aragorn?

Heh, he's sitting in a pile of castaway figures. It's kinda like the "island of misfit toys" in my office.

Sad really........ especially in my girlfreinds opinion But then again, I could give her a hard time about her "island of misfit makeup, or clothes" Ha Ha!!!

(mike looks at the pic of Aragorn w/ Brego and begins to recite Aragorns speech from the ROTK trailer) Yeah, it's that bad; thats' how many times i've watched it!

Those look really really good, Jpak!! I"m also glad to see that those Scorpion King figures FINALLY proved their worth: providing accessories for much superior figures!! The other figure on the warg, what line is he from? He looks very LOTR like!! I like to think he's one of those cheap rip off lines of figures you see when figures get hot. LIke he's from the "Ruler of the Rings" line from toyblitz or something kooky like that!

I am VERY pleased with this line so far. I ordered some Eowyn in armor and an extra gandalf and they arrived yesterday. Gandalf is hovering on the bookcase above my computer right now..hehehehehehe I just glance up and immediately get giddy for this line and film!! Now, if only a Shelob and damned Balrog figure would get released, this line could possibly become my favorite line ever.....before the Ep III figures in 2005 of course!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"