Page 106 of 188 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1874
    Yeah... it does kinda suck that the Balrog isn't the full figure. But I don't really play with this stuff anyway, it just sits on display and looks neat! You can't see it in the pic, but the 4 Moria orcs are waiting below those stairs for the poor little hobbits.

I'm just glad the upcoming Osgoliath playset has a full Fell Beast figure. Can't wait to score that one. Who knows, maybe PlayAlong will release a full Balrog someday (being optimistic here...). Or better yet, we'll get a ToyBiz Balrog (being extremely optimistic!).

I got Elrond and the Pellenor Fields Aragorn from Kool Aid, very cool. I was surprised by Elrond (guess I'd never looked up pics) being in his warrior garb. I always figured he be in the robes from FOTR. Much better the way he is! Aragorn's face still needs work, but this is the best figure of him by far - to date.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I picked up the AOME Elf 3-pack today at Targtet. One of them being Haldir- awesome set! They also had the Boromir, Merry and Pippin set but Haldir won out.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I agree JJR, that is the best Aragorn figure to date. I do think that they should releae that Amon Hen Aragorn, cos he looked downright AWESOME. But i guess we'll see that one when we see the Brute orc, wildman and Balrog, eh?
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

The Orc Brute, Wildman and Balrog would rock, i just dont understand why Toybiz wont do them. I seen a list of other figures that had been planned but were eventually axed on the LOTRGuide.com a couple of days ago and it depressed me to see how many awesome figures have been passed on.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I want them to make an exclusive of JP from "Fellowship." They could sell him through the Fan Club and he could come with his carrot!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Jayspawn- JP?? who??? I know you're going to tell me and then i'm going to feel completely stupid about asking who it is.

EXTRAS:
    K, i'm home for the weekend and have a few extra figures if anybody needs them.

Uruk Hai W/ Crossbow- 2 left
    Prologue bilbo- Now, i have one coming in from amazon in the coming weeks, so if anybody wants dibs, let me know. I can't promise what condition he'll be in though.
    Eowyn (edoras)- 2

If anybody wants these, please let me know ASAP. If i don't hear anything by monday, i'm going to return the 2 uruks and cancel the extra bilbo. Cheers!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

JMG, have you ever considered joining LOTRguide.com or are you already a member? If you arent, you may want to try trading over there. For being a smaller forum it seems to have lots of trades happening.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Kool Aid- Nah, i haven't looked into it. If you're a member and wanna post about a guy over here who has figs for sale/trade (need a MOC ROTK Gandalf) i'd appreciate it.

Smile BALROG DELUXE TOYBIZ pics

After the ToyBiz "Deluxe Cave Troll" and "Deluxe Sauron"...

In the case you haven't seen them yet.
    Maybe you should be pleased to see the pictures of the ToyBiz 6" line - Deluxe Balrog prototype.
    If yes, please don't blame me. I was too lazy too check all the previous posts...
    Pricepoint : $25 - 30
    Electronic with light-up effects (fire, eyes, etc...).
    No release date yet.

I want one...

Sicqnus
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LOTRBalrog.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	6823   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LOTRBalrog2.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	112.0 KB 
ID:	6824