Page 107 of 188 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1874
    I would be all over one of those like Natalie Portman on DeadEye.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

The Balrog would be awesome if done right. I think the amount they produce would have to be very limited to keep it from pegwarming like Treebeard. Big toys dont seem to do very well regardless of what line they are from.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Yeah, I think we all want that ToyBiz Balrog pretty badly! I believe that pic is of the second prototype ToyBiz produced. They made the electronic one first and pitched it to retail companies. No one would order enough to justify production because of the high price point. Also, the deluxe cave trolls were pegwarming at that time, so that was another nail in it's coffin.

So they made the second one. No electronics made it cheaper, but the retail companies still wouldn't order enough for production .

There is still hope though. Jesse Falcon of Toybiz is going to release new info on the Balrog in his next interview over at figures.com. Hopefully it's going to be good news!

I know, if that thing got clearance to made into an actual product available to customers, this could pave the way for an Oliphaunt and oh lord, my lips just drool at the thought....a fell beast...w/ ringwraith! ohhhhhhh, momma!

Kool Aid- thanks for the tip about LOTR guide. I posted and already have buyers!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Hey, past peeps to whom i've hooked up, now is your time to hook me up!! ahhhhhh!!! I need a MOC ROTK GAndalf. If anybody can help, i'd be must appreciative. Thanks!!

Also, i picked up the Armored Cave Troll this past weekend; its' awesome!! Also, saw the Talking Gollum; nearly spent the 20 bucks to buy it!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

JMG,
    If I find another one, I'll grab it for ya!

Armored Troll is pretty damn cool! I always get a laugh out of the packaging though = "chain slamming, chain jabbing action". LOL = I didn't know you could jab with a chain!

I also picked up all four of the new AOME 3-packs, and the convention exclusive AOME Twilight Frodo 3-pack. Very cool! I think I'll actually be leaving the TWF set in the package... looks pretty cool with the wraiths next to him IMO

I, too, would buy a Balrog. I hope that prototype makes it into production. If I find a Gandalf, I will let you know!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Yo JMG,
    I just noticed that KB.com has some of those GTW's in stock right now. Check it out bro:

http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.htm.../17/ls/default

thanks for the link, Jpak, but...this sounds hella nerdy, but KB ships their stuff HELLA POORLY as of lately and i want one to keep MOC. Yeah, i' m jacka--. I'm keeping my eyes on amazon and have them notifying me when they get more in. See, i had one on order, but my dad said he found one for me. So, i cancelled it and later ordered one from KB toys to open. Got home last weekend and saw that dad got a TTT Gandalf; D'oh!! I told him i appreciated his effort, but he had let me down. He said, "Eh, tough luck!" and we both chuckled. But yeah, so there you have it. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    thanks for the link, Jpak, but...this sounds hella nerdy, but KB ships their stuff HELLA POORLY as of lately and i want one to keep MOC.
    Yeah man, if you want a MOMC figure, KB.com is not the way to go. I can attest to that

I'll keep an eye out for ya dude!