Page 112 of 188 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116122162 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1874
    JJR- did you order him? lemme know if any of my personal info popped up when you typed in your stuff. I just wanna make sure;i get paranoid very easily and you can't edit posts after like 5 min now. thanks!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Sorry, man, I didn't even try. KB won't accept online orders from outside the US (or else I would have bought a couple of those TIE Fighters a couple of weeks ago). I didn't see any personal info come up when I went to the link though.

Is that Legolas any different from the first wave of TTT version? Looks the same to me........
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

JJReason, the new Legolas is VERY different. He has the Rohan Sword, which is a bit iffy, but this is Pelennor Fields Legolas, and he might be using a sword in that battle. This Legolas has lost the shoulder armor and the excessive straps on his chest -- aside from the sword, this is how Leggy was dressed for all of TTT up until Helm's Deep, and this is also how he's dressed in basically ALL of ROTK!

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    I wonder how long they'll continue with the line after the movie comes out.
    I wonder that too. If the waves are boring i dont think we will see this line for much longer. I hope to get a few more Orcs out of it though. The archer definetely looks like one of the best of this year.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I got lucky today, a flyer came from one of our larger stores offering LOTR ROTK figures at 9.99 each (sounds high, but remember in Canada regular price is 12.99 - 9.99 is a great price for us). SO I went over expecting the old "sold out" song and dance number. Nope. 2 crossbow Uruks and an Eowyn with armor came home with JJ. Im all caught up for what I want until the new packages start showing up.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I can't wait for the newly packaged figures! I think the Haradrim Archer is one of the best figures made so far. I will get more than one of him. Target has but their ROTK figures on sale this week for $5.88 so get that price matched!!!!!!!!!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

I got my first batch of those figures i ordered from KB toys and they're all SPECTACULAR. The Harad archer is amazing and King Aragorn is awesome, i don't know how they fit anduril in the shell, it's HUGE!; i really wish i would've picked up an extra Aragorn to open and reign over all my LOTR figures, but i'll get one once KB gets more. Pip looks awesome and Legolas is great, might be my favorite Legolas figure to date.

JJR- dude, does kbtoys even accept payment from you? I'd be more than happy to get stuff sent to me and then mail it to you if that's an option.

cheers!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

When i went to the theater they didnt have Toybiz figures like i was assuming. Most of the items on the stand where role playing figures. But they did have an awesome looking Mines of Moria replica. I wish i had taken a camera to snap some photos of it.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Saw this at the GD and thought i should post it; it's a case breakdown for the LOTR Trilogy line. They don't have anything about the ROTK figures, so i expect they'll be out after the TTT lines.

Fellowship Trilogy Wave 1
    3 x Twilight Ringwaith
    1 x Galadriel
    4 x Strider
    3 x Frodo
    1 x Prologue Elven Warrior

Fellowship Trilogy Wave 2
    3 x Legolas
    2 x Gimli
    2 x Gangalf the Grey
    2 x Ringwraith
    1 x Arwen
    1 x Elrond
    1 x Travelling Bilbo

TTT Trilogy Wave 1
    3 x Helm's Deep Aragorn
    1 x King Theoden in Armor
    3 x Smeagol
    1 x Eowyn
    2 x Eomer
    1 x Crossbow Uruk-Hai
    1 x Saruman

TTT Trilogy Wave 2
    3 x Helm's Deep Legolas
    3 x Gollum
    1 x Gangalf the White
    2 x Frodo with Sting
    1 x Berserker Uruk-Hai
    2 x 8" Treebeard

Seems that TB has yet to learn their lesson about shortpacking figures and overstocking others. One complaint by many (myself excluded) is there isn't a re-release of Boromir. I have pretty much all these figures from their release, so i'll prolly pass on most of them aside from Arwen. HH!!!

It has been a long time since the last time I posted anything. I hope nobody cares if I get a little off track. I picked up the latest Action Figure News and Toy Review today. They had half of a two part LOTR guide in there. It got me to thinking, which is the best of the three toy lines? I think "The Two Towers" line is my favorite so far. I only have a few LOTR figures, but there are definitely some I wish I hadn't missed out on: especially the Rohirrim Soldier and 12" Eowyn. I may pick up some of those Armies of Middle-Earth sets, too.

Another thing I was thinking was, since they've done some other prologue figures, wouldn't it be appropriate if they made Isuldur?
    "Is that the Six Million Dollar Man's boss?"