Page 114 of 188 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1874
    Pics of the new figures (wave 2 of ROTK Trilogy figs) are up and look AWESOME!! These are the pics that Anakin posted before he got canned, but they're higher resolution and JUST of the figure not the page and ...hell, just look for yourself!!

Might contain spoilers for some, but for the rest of us, get the bibs ready, cos you're gonna be droolin'!!

(thanks to Geb @the Gd for posting these at the LOTR Forums)

I love the Witchking and the King of the Dead and Far- hell, ALL these figures look amazing. TB has once again proved why their figures are much better than the SW line. There is a variant of the KOTD, glow in the dark, coming out too. I heard case ratio is 2 a piece per figure, but this could change. anyway, ENJOY!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fara.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	133.7 KB 
ID:	7270   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kotd.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	101.9 KB 
ID:	7271   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MerryArmor81333__scaled_600.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	114.0 KB 
ID:	7272   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MorgulLordWitchKing81301__scaled_600.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	119.5 KB 
ID:	7273  
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Sold on 3 out of 4 (I haven't been getting Hobbits in armor). I keep being surprised that there has been no "Frodo in Mordor" figure to compliment that Sam. Dirty and dishevelled, pie-eyed and pale, hard to believe it's not in the mix as he's on screen this way for approximately 30% of the entire trilogy.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

actually, JJR, i think i'ts more in the 32.5% of the Trilogy, but i'll check my figures again to be sure.

I think in time, we'll see much more "scene specific" figures. Here is my wishlist:

Boromir in armor (to compliment Faramir as well as he's in armor in the EE of TTT during the flashback)
    Frodo in Mordor
    "Mount Doom" set- messed up Sam, Frodo and Gollum, from the scene (trying to remain spoiler free for those who haven't seen the film)
    Gray Havens set (RULE RULE RULE!!)
    Arwen (ending sequence)
    Elrond (rivendale-end sequence)
    Denethor (could make two of him- "face stuffing action" or "burning action")

I got faith in TB; they'll milk this line out for a while. cheers!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I'm sold on ALL of those upcoming ROTK figures. AND I picked up the Haradrim Archer at Wal-Mart today! They also had King Aragorn and Pippin in Gondorian Armor. The best part? ONLY $4.96!!!! ToyBiz is now my favorite Toy Company!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I've been seeing tons of older figures re-released on the new Trilogy packaging, but sadly none of the new figures. So far I've seen Frodo w/ light-up Sting, Helm's Deep Aragorn, and the first release Ringwraith.
    On the up-side - I got tons of Armies of Middle Earth stuff for christmas! The Helm's Deep playset is frikkin' awesome! The Uruk-Hai Battering Ram seemed a bit of a gyp to me (being that it amounts to not much more than four little figures and a plastic stick!), but the Siege Ballista is wicked cool!

My TRU keeps getting odd cases of TTT figures and putting them out. I stopped in today just to peak, and there were 5 Twilight Ringwraiths on the shelf amid a few ROTK Eomers. Very weird. No news on 2 packs from ROTK eh?
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I believe there arent any two packs planned for ROTK. My guess is due to the glut of TTT two packs (with the exception of the Archer and Bezerker) Toybiz decided not to continue with them. If done right they would sell well. A two pack with a Gondorian soldier and an Orc, Rohan warrior and Haradrim warrior immediately comes to my mind as being good two pack material.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Hey guys, I have never bought a LOTR figure, but would love to have the the dude that the chick kills in the ROTK. What's his name saramon or something. I know they made the old version, but are they going to make the new?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

TW- The guy you're talking about is the Witchking of Anmar. They made a figure of him in his regular nazgul outfit (black shrouds, etc) and now they're making him all decked out like he is in ROTK. If you scroll up a few posts where i posted a few pics and click on the one that says, "Morgul Witchking" i think, you'll see a pic of him. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Jedi_Master_Guyute
    TW- The guy you're talking about is the Witchking of Anmar. They made a figure of him in his regular nazgul outfit (black shrouds, etc) and now they're making him all decked out like he is in ROTK. If you scroll up a few posts where i posted a few pics and click on the one that says, "Morgul Witchking" i think, you'll see a pic of him. Cheers!
    Say, that it, thanks!! Are they out?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)