Page 115 of 188 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116117118119125165 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1874
    Nah, not yet. He is part of the ROTK Trilogy figure wave 2. They are scheduled out for March/April, but these bad boys have been shipping early, so keep your eyes on February. I remember last year the new figures weren't due out till march and i found them on the way to a Phish show in cincy on the 22nd of February. Or just watch KBtoys.com; they seem to be getting in new figures lately. cheers!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I have been collecting LOTR figures in addition to SW for about a year. I have most of the figures and I like them. The new price point rules!! $4.99-4.96! Cheap for what you get! Anyway...had to comment. I still love my SW figures...dont get me wrong...been collecting those for 8 years now...almost 9 years!!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Yeah, i cant wait to find some of the new priced figures either. Ive been collecting them for a year now, i remember last year at around this time i was going all over town looking for FOTR and TTT figures.

By the way today marks my year here on SSG. Many thanks to all the forum members who have helped make this site my favorite on the web.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I found the NEW Trilogy figures at Target today. Priced at $4.95 each I saw....

Frodo w/ light-up Sting (TTT repackaged)
    Eomer (TTT repackaged)
    Helm's Deep Aragorn (TTT repackaged)
    Witchking (FOTR repackaged)
    Legolas (TTT repackaged)
    and Haradrim Archer
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Nice pickup!!! The only Trilogy Figs I want are the new ROTK figs and Arwen; off the top of my head, at least. I've been collecting the line since it's birth, so i don't need any of the re-hashes. I am glad that people who didn't get certain figures and stuff can catch up now though; very nice of toybiz! If anybody stumbles upon an extra Arwen, please be a pal and hook a brutha up!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Its nice when ToyBiz does it but a little annoying them Hasbro does it. Go figure. Anyways, I wish ToyBiz would make an all-new Arwen figure cause the Fellowship Arwen towers above all the Aragorn figures! I know Elves are tall but good lord!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER!! FELLOW OHIO LOTR COLLECTORS, GET YOUR CANS TO MEIJER!! They have reduced their LOTR stock.

OLD ROTK figures (regular bubble packaging)- 1.90
    Rotocast figures- 2.20
    Beast and rider sets- 8.40

They also had in the Trilogy figures, which are 5.99 and i got an..........ARWEN!!!! HH!!

Did they have any Sharku on Warg, JMG? If you could snag me one at that cheap price, I'd be forever grateful - or at least until the next time I needed a hookup......
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

JJR- i THINK they did. I gotta help take down x-mas stuff and then i gotta work, but i'll stop and look for ya on my way home tonight; i'll let ya know! cheers!

before i forget, JJR, are you looking for any of the Trilogy figs as well? I can't guarantee they'll have ANYTHING when i finally make it there, but if you have your eyes on any certain figures, let me know and i can look! ta!
    Last edited by Jedi_Master_Guyute; 12-31-2003 at 10:51 AM.

I really don't wanna look through 77 pages to find the answer so I'll ask this if this hasn't been asked, if it has, Im sorry. What is the deal with the new ROTK figures being both in te Cardboard semi-circle Packaging AND a carded bubble? I noticed at the Walmart Supercenter I was at last night that the Carded Bubble ROTK figures were cheaper than the Cardboard Semi-circles. Whats the deal with that? I woulda picked up King Aragorn and Pippin in his knight clothes had I not found an AWESOME deal on clearanced 2002 Saga SW figures.
    See my Collection of Figures at:
    Chazz's Loose Collection
    Good Trader: InsaneJediGirl, Lowly Bantha Cleaner, Hellboy
    "If either one of these two goes Super Saiyan, I'm going home." -pinkfloyd, on the Matrix trilogy