Page 116 of 188 FirstFirst ... 1666106112113114115116117118119120126166 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1874
    Chazz- the new figures in the smaller carded bubble are what are being referred to as "Trilogy Figures"; they are basically repacks of the Fellowship and Two Towers figures. They are also releasing the last two waves of the ROTK figures on these cards, which is why Pip in armor, King Aragorn, etc are in the new bubble style. The Trilogy Line are pretty much rehashes with a few randoms in there, like boromir and Arwen, which are single carded. The figures that had bases and diroamas don't have them now as they are just the basic figures. This is a way that TB is letting newer collectors to the line catch up and since they knew ROTK was going to be HUGE, they prolly figured might as well release the entire series of LOTR figures!

As for prices, the ROTK figures in the big bubble are in the bigger bubble, which probably cost more production wise, which is why they have to charge that extra buck or so. Hope this helps!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

My Brother found Boromir yesterday. I know a lot of people missed out on him. Though I got mine for $5.99 on sale at KB with Lurtz.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I stumbled across a Boromir today myself @target.
    He was with about 3 eomers and a TTT Frodo; odd assortment!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I saw Trilogy Boromir yesterday -hes a great looking figure, just like his other version. The newest Trilogy version had him with his Elvyn cloak and an extra sword. Well worth the buy. I might have to pick up an extra.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

still no sign of ANY triology figs in the Nor CA area!! going on a small run 2moro hopefully i will be sucessful!

The Walmarts around here have been getting the single carded AOME little guys in pretty frequently. I actually saw Prologue Isildur tonight, but held off wanting the 3 pack with Sauron and Elendil. I've also seen Gandalf the Grey, Boromir and Faramir, and King Aragorn in the blue Pelennor Fields outfit. They don't seem to be coming with any new riders or 3 packs though (since the Elf one showed up and sold out). I thought there was supposed to be a second mounted dark rider - on a running horse?
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    The Walmarts around here have been getting the single carded AOME little guys in pretty frequently. I actually saw Prologue Isildur tonight, but held off wanting the 3 pack with Sauron and Elendil. I've also seen Gandalf the Grey, Boromir and Faramir, and King Aragorn in the blue Pelennor Fields outfit. They don't seem to be coming with any new riders or 3 packs though (since the Elf one showed up and sold out). I thought there was supposed to be a second mounted dark rider - on a running horse?
    That reminds of me when i found the AOME at the local Meijer and a ringwraith on horse was hidden behind some rotocasts. I'm not sure if it was "running" or not, but he was definately on a horse. are there running horses, non-running horses, etc for that line?

I have yet to see any AOME at any wal-marts; i don't think my wal-marts picked up the line, sadly.

I think there are running and non running posed horses in the AOME line. I have yet to see them at my Walmarts either. I think Target and KB are your best bet for them.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

My local WalMart in Glen Burnie, MD got in tons of AOME the other day. Besides the new 3-packs:Easterlings, men of Rohan & the defeat of Sauron, the "horse" figures were Eomer(very nice), Gondor rider(charging slightly uphill) and King Theo on horseback. The fourth one was a new mounted Ringwraith...his steed was rearing up, ala the Lone Ranger or Gandalf in TTT. All very nice, at a slightly cheaper price than Target.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Very good, they'll be on the way here shortly then. The one line my WM seems to love to keep updated is AOME. Too bad I'm not right into it.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008