Page 117 of 188 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1874
    FINALLY TRIO has landed in Nor CA..found harad archer, boromir, hd aragorn, eomer, frodo w/lite up sting, witchking wave.........

only picked up harad!! These look sooo sweet and the new package is not to shaby!!

nice finds brainiak!!! Glad to hear the Trilogy figs are making their rounds!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I just got a bunch of Walmart's new single AOME figures at Walmart in Moncton NB Canada. I got 2 easterlings, 2 Rohan Archers, 2 Rohan Axemen, 1 Gondor Ranger, 1 Elf Archer, 1 Uruk-Hai Soldier, and 1 Orc with mace. They also had Elendil, Isildur, Faramir and Black Gate Aragorn but I'm witing for the 3-Packs. Still no sign of wave 2 Horse sets though.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

oh yeah they sell them in singles up there huh? how much is one AOME fig? is the single eowyn and haldir hard to find?

There has been a list circulating around the net of figures that are supposed to be released for the rest of this year. I'm not sure how accurate this info as (the source claimed he got it from a friend who works in Toybiz) it is not confirmed. So, please, take this with a grain of salt; hopefully, this list, for the most part at least, will prove to be true after TB unleashes their LOTR lineup at Toyfair next month.

July

Elrond w/robes

Gil-Galad w/spear attack action

Elendil

Moria Archer with goblin armour

Super-Poseable Shelob

Coronation Arwen

Superposeable Gollum (this time with "one ring" and two changeable heads)

Superposeable Coronation Gimli

Ringwraith w/stabbing action (could be resulpt)

Uruk Hai Warrior w/bow shooting action

Late 2004 -

Mount Doom Frodo,

Denethor

Prologue Smeagol

Gorbag w/web Frodo

Gondorian Guard

Also on the list is

Gandalf the Grey (could be resulpt)

Lurtz w/firing arrow action (could be resulpt)

Super-poseable Strider (hope this figure is cool)

Super-poseable Boromir,

2 diff. Bilbos (one "Birthday"and one called "transition" not sure what that means)

Isildur

Legolas w/knife throwing action

Theodrid

Gates of Mordor Sam

Super-Poseable Shagrat

Uruk Hai warrior

I think the list looks terrific aside from really random characters like Theodrid who dies within like 10 min of his on screen appearance and Gil-Galad (one of the Kings in the prologue sequence) are really random. Hopefully, most of these will come to light, but i stress that is just rumor, but still, it's fun to speculate and dream!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

IS tHE triology gimli the same gimli that is in the helms deep 5 pack? I opened my tri gimli and he looks so much better than the fotr gimli, at least this one has his helmet.

Any word on Galdriel being repacked?
    Your signature here!

The singles are $4:95 Canadian and are only available at Walmart. The single Eowyn was in the first wave and is abundant up here. (I got her in the 3-Pack though). I don't think that Haldir has been released singly yet but the other two elves have. I believe that so far all of the wave one sigle 3-packs have been released as single carded figures. So has the wave two set with Borromir, Merry and Pippin. Most of wave 2 and now some of waves three and 4 have been released on single cards as welll. And so has Gandalf from the Balrog set. And Saruman and Wormtongue from the Orthanc set. (Oh yeah, and Legolas and Aragorn from Helm's deep).
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

I came upon some of the trilogy figures yesterday but was too late for the Harad Archer. I dont like the packaging, but it does knock the price down a bit so i cant complain too much. At least i hope it does, at the Target i seen them at they were going for $7.

THE Slayer, i think Galadriel will be repacked.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Yes, most of the older figures will be repacked.

This stinks! I was doing some organizing the other day and somehow, Armored Eowyn's helmet was misplaced! AhHHH! One of the coolest figures too. Well the search begins...
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    Yes, most of the older figures will be repacked.

This stinks! I was doing some organizing the other day and somehow, Armored Eowyn's helmet was misplaced! AhHHH! One of the coolest figures too. Well the search begins...

I know how that goes; i was re-organizing all my figs on NYE and i couldn't fid my Berserker Uruk Hai & Grishnak!! I know they're buried in my piles of toys, but i just ordered the two off amazon just in case.

Yeah, Galadirel will be re-packed. Here is a pick (stolen from legendsactionfigures.com)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gald.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	7306