Page 118 of 188 FirstFirst ... 1868108114115116117118119120121122128168 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1874
    That reminds me, I saw a Galadriel at KB the other day on clearence and that got me thinking that there needs to be some kind of stand for her. She has little feet and not much to stand on. Shes a very cool figure though. I've been getting by on leaning her against another figure.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Jayspawn, did you buy that Galadriel? If not, could you pick her up for me? I need her in red packaging. I would greatly appreciate it. How much was she on clearance for? Thanks!
    Last edited by TheDarthVader; 01-08-2004 at 02:29 PM.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by kool-aid killer
    I came upon some of the trilogy figures yesterday but was too late for the Harad Archer. I dont like the packaging, but it does knock the price down a bit so i cant complain too much. At least i hope it does, at the Target i seen them at they were going for $7.

THE Slayer, i think Galadriel will be repacked.
    I saw these repacks yesterday as well and I like the packaging. If they were like this from the get go I might have collected these figures. I was going to buy a few, but talked myself out of it. I really can't get into another line. There were marked at 4.99. Great deal!!
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

From what im reading on another website, people are complaining about Target not charging $5 for each. Instead they are ringing up for $7 apiece. Im just kicking myself in the cake because i missed out on the Archer.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I'm gonna do a little shoppin tomorrow. Maybe pick up a Trilogy Boromir. I've been a bigger fan of Boromir ever since I saw the Two Twoers Extended Edition.

Hey I found Eowyn's Helmet!

SCORE!!! Massive LOTR find today. I found ALL of the new and latest Trilogy figures freshly stocked at Media Play today for $6.99. Still not a bad price. Here's what I found and the lowdown on each....

- Gandalf the White, same figure as the basic TT Gandalf but MORE white! Robe, cape, beard, staff all whiter than ever! Has to be the best of all the Gandalfs!

- Arwen, same as the figure that came with the horse only this time she comes with a sword! Still a cool figure looks just like Liv Tyler, but still a little too tall.

- Treebeard, the 9" figure that came out in the ROTK line only a little cheaper. Great to use with your AOME Merry and Pippin -perfect size.

- King Aragorn, all-new figure! Very articulated just looks cool!

- Pippin in Gondor Armor, new figure! comes with sword and helmet. The detail on the armored Hobbits is incredible.

- Boromir, same as the FOTR 2-pack figure but comes this time with the elvyn cloak and extra small sword!

- Elrond, if you missed him the 1st time, hes back! Same as the FOTR figure -new package. Still a great figure.

- Galadriel, repackaged TT version, comes with the neat water pitcher.

- Strider, this is the horse & rider version of Aragorn but comes with new rubber overcoat and a few nifty pack-ins tucked underneath his feet!

- Gandalf the Grey, same as the FOTR figure but includes a new sword and larger-stronger looking staff. Instead of the plastic robe is gone and replaced by a cloth one!

- Gollum, just the bendy -nothing exciting. '

It was great seeing all these sort of new figures, the re-tooled jobs that some of them got ar great! I think a lot of people will be pleased.

Awesome finds, Jayspawn!!! Sounds like you hit the jackpot with the Arwen, Boromir, Elrond and Galadriel as those seem to be short packed. I saw that Gandalf a few weeks back when i was at home, but i already had the Gandalf the Beige from the TTT line and the ROTK Gandalf is my favorite as he's in his "i'm about to kick some orc a--" pose and expression.

I can't wait for the new ROTK coming out!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Alright, i'll give you kids a chance to get a bib and maybe a drool cup because toybiz released an OFFICIAL list of its products this year and lemme say this. DAMN!!! Awesome, simply awesome!! I'm going to cut n' paste the entire list so, it'll show the current waves, but read on for the new stuff. They even have a figure from the EE version of Two Towers!! (bonus points if you can name him!! ) Anyway, here is the official word on what's to come this year in LOTR figures, ready? here we go!!

THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING ASST 1 Available January 2004
     Twilight Ringwraith with Sword Jabbing Action
     Galadriel, Lady of Light
     Strider with Sword Slashing Action
     Boromir with Battle Attack Action
     Frodo with Sword Attack Action
     Twilight World Frodo with Sword Attack Action
     Prologue Elven Warrior with Elven Armor & Weapons
     Twilight Ringwraith

THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING ASST 2 Available January 2004
     Legolas with Dagger Slashing & Arrow Launching Actions
     Gimli with Axe Throwing Action
     Gandalf the Grey with Light Up Staff
     Witchking Ringwraith with Sword Lunging Action
     Arwen with Light Up Evanstar
     Elrond with Elven Sword Attack Action
     Bilbo with Traveling Gear

THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING ASST 3 Available July 2004
     Elrond in Robes
     Gil-Gilad with Spear Attack Action
     Elendil with Sword Attack Action
     Moria Archer with Evil Goblin Armor
     Lurtz with Real Arrow Launching Action
     Birthday Bilbo

THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE RING ASST 4 Available October 2004
     Gandalf The Grey
     Superposeable Strider
     Superposeable Boromir
     Isildur
     Bilbo Transfixed

THE TWO TOWERS ASST 1 Available January 2004
     Helm's Deep Aragorn with Sword Slashing Action
     King Theoden In Armor with Sword Slashing Action
     Smeagol with Electronic sound base & authentic movie phrases
     Eowyn with Sword Slashing Action
     Eomer with Sword Attack Action
     Crossbow Uruk-Hai with Real Crossbow Firing Action
     Saruman the White with Staff Raising Action & Eye of Sauron Palantir

THE TWO TOWERS ASST 2 Available January 2004
     Helm's Deep Legolas with Shield Skateboard
     Gollum with Electronic sound base & authentic movie phrases
     Gandalf The White with Staff Extending Action
     Frodo with Light Up Sting Sword
     Berserker Uruk-Hai with Sword Swinging Attack Action
     Treebeard with Branch Lifting Action

THE TWO TOWERS ASST 3 Available July 2004
     Superposeable Helms Deep Aragorn
     Isengard Orc with Axe
     Superposeable Frodo
     Boromir in Armor with Cloven Horn of Gondor
     Gamling in Rohan Armor with Weapons
     Superposeable Gollum with Squishy Fish

THE TWO TOWERS ASST 4 Available October 2004
     Legolas with Knife Throwing Action
     Theodred, Son of Theoden
     Gates of Mordor Sam
     Superposeable Uruk Hai Warrior Shagrat

THE RETURN OF THE KING ASST 1 Available January 2004
     Aragorn King of Gondor with Sword slashing action & Anduril Sword
     Pippin in Armor with Removable Helmet & Sword; sword slashing action
     Haradrim Archer, Fully Armored Evil Warrior
     Legolas with Weapon Wielding Action

THE RETURN OF THE KING ASST 2 Available March 2004
     Faramir in Gondorian Armor with Sword Slashing Action
     Merry in Rohan Armor with Sword Slashing Action
     King Of The Dead (Glow in the Dark Figure)
     Morgul Lord Witch-King with Mace Wielding Action

THE RETURN OF THE KING ASST 3 Available July 2004
     Superposeable Shelob
     Coronation Arwen
     Superposeable Gollum with The One Ring & Interchangeable Heads
     Superposeable Coronation Gimli
     Ringwraith with Sword Lunging Action
     Uruk-Hai Warrior with Bow Shooting Action

THE RETURN OF THE KING ASST 4 Available October 2004
     Mount Doom Frodo
     Denethor
     Prologue Smeagol
     Gorbag with Webbed Frodo Accessory
     Gondorian Guard

Beasts:
     10" Attack Troll
    Deluxe Fell Beast Available July 2004, SRP $19.99
    This rotocast figure captures the most dreadful beast of Middle-earth in wondrous detail. Riding upon the backs of these huge Mordor-bred, winged creatures, the evil wraiths or Nazgul are their master's eyes in battle and his scouts in the hunt for the Ring. The Deluxe Fell Beast measures 28 from head-to-tail and wing-to-wing and comes complete with a Dark Rider. There is no corner of Middle-earth the wraiths cannot reach upon the backs of the Fell Beasts!

Gift Packs
    Brilliant packaging sets the stage for recreating pivotal scenes from the historical The Lord of the Rings trilogy. Characters are authentically decorated in scene-specific clothing and accessories, and each set features at least one exclusive figure:

 CORONATION GIFT PACK Available July 2004, SRP $24.99
    Includes Aragorn, King of Gondor, Arwen, Eomer, King of the Riddemark, Lady Eowen and an exclusive Faramir, Prince of Ithilien.

 GATES OF MORDOR GIFT PACK Available August 2004, SRP $34.99
    Includes Aragorn, Gandalf the White, Gimli, Legolas and an exclusive Mouth of Sauron figure on Horse.

For more info, please check this out. http://www.figures.com/databases/act...ow_article=172

Looks like i just MIGHT have to donate that kidney for some spending $$. CHEERS EVERYBODY!!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

ToyBiz rules! Those figures are gonna be awesome!

That list looks very exciting. I thought this line was almost dead, but thankfully i was wrong. Looks like Toybiz will be getting more of my money in 2004. Im especially looking forward to the secondary figures such as the Gondorian soldier and Uruk Hais. Seeing that this is the official list, there wont be any cancellations, right?
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay