Page 119 of 188 FirstFirst ... 1969109115116117118119120121122123129169 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 1874
    Kool Aid- if there are any cancellations, odd are we'll know sooner rather than later as they have to get these figures into production. I guess this is "official" from toybiz, but i guess you never really know.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I believe Toybiz still could cancel some of these figures. Let's hope they stick to the list!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Oh, they definately could, but i agree with i hope to dear God they don't. I mean, most of us LOTR fans have been DREAMING of a list this good. To cancel a few of these figures would mean a lot of fuss from we dorks, so hopefully, they'll stick to their guns for this line up. we'll see though!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

u never know its TB!! But heres to keeping our fingers crossed!! im in awe right now!!

I found the Haradrim Archer and Pippen in Armor today at Walmart. Nice looking figs. The new price was a plus too. I passed on the king Aragorn figure, but i think i will go back and get him once i have a few more dollars in my pocket.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Nice finds Kool Aid!! I had to get doubles of pretty much all the figures in that wave, aside from Pip. I have King Aragorn puddied to my TV set reinging over all my room. hehehehehhehe

I was out making a few quick rounds this morning when I discovered a NEW version of the Trilogy Gandalf the Grey at TRU. Not only is there a repackaged FOTR Gandalf but NOW there is a new 2nd headsculpt. The face, hair and beard are sculpted with a little more detail -you can tell its a new design, I like it betterr that the 1st version.

They also had Trilogy Frodo (FOTR) and Armored Theoden.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Dont know where this goes and its not a figure BUT, This arrived today for mee and i cant wait to see it up close. http://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/5462/...s/bx195tiy.jpg

I picked up my second LOTR figure today! Thanks to these Trilogy repacks, I was finally able to get the Witchking Ringwraith. It will look awesome next to my other LOTR figure, the Ringwraith/Horsie set.

I want to get one figure of each character now, but unfortunately it doesn't look like they've made a Gollum who doesn't suck.
    Tommy, close your eyes.

I will have to buy a Gandalf the Grey trilogy figure now since it is that much better.

I just thought I'd post this here (it is urgent): I am in dire need of a Faramir and Gondorian Ranger...both must be on card. I am willing to trade or buy these. PM me if you want more information. I have some SW to trade as well as some LOTR figures. Thanks! These are the only two figures I need for my LOTR "old package" collection.

Brian
    TDV
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.