Page 12 of 188 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast
    Thanks for the info Jayspawn. My local KBs only have Gimli and the orc overseer so hopefully Toybiz will rerelease them later.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I agree Jedi_Master_Guyute,whats wrong with the two pack we have now? Anyways,Hoping to find Sauron this week as the trucks come in,but I think I'll end up buying it online.

I'm new to LOTR Toy collecting,so are there any more Ents coming out?I'd love to have that willow tree looking Ent
    Treat your stepmother with respect Pantera, or you'll be sleeping in the streets!!

Eh, as far as i know, and i'm not too quick, no more Ents as far as right now. I would want that Ent that had that huge nose and those sad brown eyes, his face was kinda distorted. he was so adorable!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I really hope they do make more Ents as well, probably won't be able to afford them but they'd be cool to see. I'd really like'em to release an Orc tower with one for them to be able to knock over.
    "Hokey packaging and ancient gimmicks are no match for good detail on your figure, kid."
    "I am a Klingot from Oklahoma in human boy form."
    "We came, we saw, we conquered... We, woke up!"

No! No More Ents! I can't afford them! I am still scrouging up money to get Treebeard.
    Powdered Toast Man!

Eh, or if you want to have more Ents, you can just gather up broken sticks and twigs from outside and glue them together!!! Get some construction paper, draw a face on it, cut it out (get your parents permission to use the scissors, young ones!) and booya, you got yourself a home made Ent!!!

Granted, it won't talk, nor probably move, but you're saving 30 bucks and you're using the power of your imagination!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Anyone know if there are any plans to release a Rohirrim horseman, actually on a horse?!! Seems like a no brainer to me, seeing as we've had four horse/rider sets so far. I'd also like to see a warg and rider!
    Starcruiser... crash!

I would like to see a lot more horse and rider sets, like:

Legolas & Gimli on horse (Hasufel? Arod?)
    Theoden on Snowmane
    Rohirrim Soldier on Horse
    Eomer on Horse

And to a different extent:

Warg and Rider
    And maybe like a deluxe Witch King on Fell Beast

Oh yes... a fell beast would rock!

And a Gwaihir/Gandalf deluxe!
    Starcruiser... crash!

I finally found Sauron at TRU, it seems that figs. are starting to show up at stores again. If you see this figure get it. It rocks!