Page 121 of 188 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1874
    Quote Originally Posted by jjreason
    I'd recommend the Harad Archer, he's the only new figure I have so far, and he's great. From pics only King Elessar (Aragorn with Crown) looks amazing, as does the WitchKing of Angmar. I'll be getting those as soon as I can find them.
    The witchking looks AWESOME!!!!! I pre-ordered that wave from Bigbadtoystore as i'm at school and can't find crap. I can't wait to get an extra one of him; sweet sassee molassee!

P.S.- 1,200th post of this thread!! yay!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Thanks for the offer, Brandon, but I'm hoping they'll show up here shortly to save me the shipping money. Are you guys looking for anything you can't find out east? PM me.......
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Cool find Brandon. JMG, have you ever sent bigbadtoystore an email asking for information on a product? I did a couple of days ago and have yet to get a response. I dont know if the guy thought my question was dumb and decided to ignore me or whether he is really busy and just hasnt had the time.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Kool Aid- Nah, he's probably just busy or something. The guy in charge, at least, who i talk to most of the time, is Joel and he's really good about answering questions. Either he's busy or doesn't know the answer and is trying to find out for ya. Give it a few more days!! cheers!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Kool-aid, I'll vouch for BigBadToyStore.

I've bought plenty of figures from them, and they always came through with flying colors. Fair prices, fast & inexpensive shipping = great!

The only corresponence I've had with Joel was when I moved & alreay had a pre-order in. He responded right away & the goods arrived at the correct address!

Good luck!

TDV, I picked up Gandalf the Grey on the new greencard at TRU tonight, but got the more dignified head sculpt, the one you designated #1. One question though, how the heck does Toy Biz expect that hat to stay on?

Like an idiot, I had a Legolas FOTR on new card 2 weeks ago but ended up putting him down because the lines were too long. Now I haven't seen him since and he's the only other LOTR figure I wanted besides Gandalf!
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I'll vouch for BigBadToyStore also, I've always had excellent service from them as well. A+
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

This past friday, I happened upon the entire set of Fellowship rereleases on the trilogy cards - Traveling Bilbo, Elrond, Strider, Arwen, Prologue Elven Warrior, and Gandalf at TRU. They also had the second series of wicked cool rotocast figures - Gimli and the Ringwraith.
    I also managed to pick up a few of the new AOME three-packs and horse and rider sets at a nearby Wal-Mart - King Theoden and Eomer on horseback, and the Easterling Warriors, Rohan Soldiers, and the Sauron/Elendil/Isildur (incredibly freakin' awesome, by the way) sets.

I've been on the lookout for those sets too RooJay and no dice. I'm excited about those new Rotocast fgures too -cant wait to find those.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Just some early news from NECA. Something that will turn up soon in pictures, that NECA has managed to keep secret for so long. But NECA is producing 19" Lord of the Rings figures. If the quality of their 18" Pinhead, Jason, and Freddy is any indication, these should kick arse. The first two in the series are:

Lord Of The Rings 19" Aragorn (Motion Activated Sound)
    Lord Of The Rings 19" Legolas (Motion Activated Sound)

http://www.vasmatoys.gr/

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.