Page 123 of 188 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1874
    Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks
    Here's really good professional pictures straight from NECA of Aragorn and Legolas. And a really really big close up of ole Aragorn's Kisser.
    Pretty nice looking statues. I don't know if it's the sculpt, or just the angle, but Legolas looks kinda like Dolph Lundgren.
    Thomas Lane
    tlane@parlant.com

Not statues, actually. They are articulated:
    Set the record straight for us. Here are some key facts:

Aragorn and Legolas
    Release - May
    SRP $40 each

Articulation (subject to change): Neck, Ball Jointed Shoulders, Forearms, Wrists, Waist, Hips, Calves

No cloth capes - where do people get this stuff from??

Kyle is not sculpting Gandalf

New NECA website launches next week with more images and more details!

Thanks
    Randy
    NECA
    Reel Toys
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by -Durge-
    Wow, Legolas looks amazing.
    I don't know he looks more manly than in the film and his hair looks like crap. There's something about his nose. It's too wide.
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)

Just updated with a better picture of his face, so go back and check it. Sounds like Gandalf is pretty much confirmed also. Since Randy said that Tankman isn't doing Gandalf.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    Last edited by Beast; 01-29-2004 at 07:07 PM.
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars
    I don't know he looks more manly than in the film and his hair looks like crap. There's something about his nose. It's too wide.
    Turbowars you have to understand that this is only a phototype still. It is not the finished product.

Nice!!

I'll be getting these, definitely. Gandalf is a possibility too now huh? Very cool.

Thanks JJ. I was hoping to get an Aragorn figure more themed towards FOTR or early in TTT, and doesn't have to be battling. I just read there will be a Super Poseable Strider on the new card AND a Super Poseable Helm's Deep Aragorn, but it won't be until October and July, respectively, so I'm pretty much stuck deciding between Strider and TTT Aragorn since I'm only going for what's in stores now... heck, maybe I'll just try to track down the best paint on one of each and then I won't have to decide. That's what I ended up doing with the 2 Legolas figures I picked up yesterday (in theory ).

BTW, I tried out the bow & arrow on ROTK Legolas and the axe-throwing action on Gimli, those suckers are hardcore!!! Most of Legolas's arrows have bent tips because they're so soft I guess, but that thing shot about 10 feet across the room at lightning speed, eventually stopping only when it hit furniture. And Gimli, once I got the right angle on his axe-throwing arm (it's one click higher than I thought it would be), that figure tossed the axe with impressive vigor. These are not action features you want around your face, that's for sure.

Is it wrong of me to not want figures of any of the hobbits?
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Not at all JT. The hobbit figures, in my opinion, arent very good. Merry and Pippen come of as being very poor toys. I think they could have done well without action features. Frodo with light up Sting loses points because of the molded on sword. But i have liked both of Sams figures.

That Aragorn does look nice, but im going to have to skip him. I can use those $40 for a couple of other figures.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay