Page 127 of 188 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127128129130131137177 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1874
    Yeah bud,
    I'm a completist with this line as well (I've got the "I've come this far" logic going...). I don't need all the crazy package variations, just one of every sculpt (and a few variations, like trilogy Gandalf the gray & Boromir).

Fun stuff indeed! Now I just need to find a place to display all these cool figures......

Screw Twilight Frodo! I'll just get this one - probably much cheaper - and I'll get Twilight Bilbo and Gollum at the same time!

I'm far from a completist, but this is very tempting (I'm a sucker for translucent figures ).
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Kind of boring looking but another way to get the Twilight Frodo. I will pick one up im just hoping the price isnt ridiculous. Wonder how all the people who have spent crazy amounts of money on one feel seeing him coming out again.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I just wish they'd have used the angry Gollum head instead of that dumd looking smegol head. That's the reason I never got the sp gollum. It just looks ridiculous. I'll get this set though all the same. I'd actually consider that bilbo to be the first figure from "the Hobbit" we've got. (prlogue bilbo was in FOTR)
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

I just found the "quest to Mount Doom" 3 pack at TRU today. It's just a repack set..... Sam & Frodo from the FOTR 2pk (w/Boat), and bendy Smeagol. I normally wouldn't buy something like this, but for some reason I did get this one.

It was kind of an impulse buy really, I just like the way they look in the package (really thin blue ROTK box w/Mount Doom background).

Waaaay overpriced though, ringing up at $17.99 = ouch!

Morgul Lord Witchking & King of the Dead in stock!

Just a heads up, the outer reaches has the new wave of ROTK in stock (except Merry in armor, sold out already!). I've bought from them before. Took a little while to ship, but my stuff did arrive safely. I caved in and ordered the Morgul Lord Witchking & King of the Dead cause I'm a sucker and just couldn't wait.. (plus they look so damn cool!)

http://www.theouterreaches.com/catal...d+of+the+rings

They also have some nice packaged pics of this wave. I'm not sure if they've made the 'net rounds yet (I haven't seen them before anyways..). Here's the pics for those of you that don't feel like sifting through the website:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ROTK_Morgul Lord.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	30.7 KB 
ID:	7561   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ROTK_King of the dead.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	26.9 KB 
ID:	7562   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ROTK_trilwave2-setof4.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	7563  

NECA: The Balrog Cometh!!!

For all you folks cheesed that they won't make a Balrog in the Toy Biz line. You can now rejoice. Because NECA has confirmed that they are making a Balrog fully in scale with the basic figure line. Kick arse for those of you that collect the line. Here's the news from Action-Figure.com.
    NECA: US TOYFAIR: The Balrog is Coming!
    Posted by adrian on Saturday, February 14, 2004 - 08:31 PM EST

The Balrog figure is coming but not from the company you might expect, as NECA let us (and you guys) into their plans for 2004....

I got to see an image of something NECA is working on right now, and I think they're gonna make a lot of Lord of the Rings fans happy.

NECA are currently sculpting a Balrog figure...and it's huge. My guess is about 20", although NECA would only say that it's bigger than 19". What's so special is that this Balrog is in scale with the ToyBiz Lord of the Rings figures.

It's gonna work out about $50 NECA estimates but after their great work on the votive holders, I think this is going to be a fantastic piece whether you want it for your ToyBiz line or not.

The current plan is for this piece to be injection-molded rather than rotocast. We're not able to show you pictures yet, but as soon as we do, we'll let you know.
    MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

ROCK ON, JAR JAR!!! I cannot wait to see pics of this bad boy!!! I need to find out WHEN they post the pictures though. I'll post if i find any! cheers!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Quote Originally Posted by JarJarBinks
    For all you folks cheesed that they won't make a Balrog in the Toy Biz line. You can now rejoice. Because NECA has confirmed that they are making a Balrog fully in scale with the basic figure line. Kick arse for those of you that collect the line. Here's the news from Action-Figure.com.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks
    What is a Balrog?
    [FONT=Tahoma]I was born at night, but not last night.[/FONT]
    You Shouldn't believe everything that you read.
    (Like my posts)