Page 129 of 188 FirstFirst ... 2979119125126127128129130131132133139179 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1874
    Lastly, but certainly not least, SP boromir!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	boromir.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	7604  
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Sweet pics JMG!!! I like how we are getting more Orcs (or at least it appears like it, any chance that some of these could be cancelled?) and other secondary people. The fat orc is a must have. The only ones im going to skip are the super poseable Aragorn, Bilbo birthday, and SP Frodo. I like all the others. Is the Isengard Orc the same as the one that was cancelled back in the day or is it a new sculpt? Very cool pics. Now i need to wipe the drool off the school computer.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

More fantastic figures!!! TB is awesome!! This line is going to rule them all!!

Name:	gondoriangaurd4.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	70.2 KB 
ID:	7631   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	smeagol4.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	71.6 KB 
ID:	7632   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	arwen3.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	72.7 KB 
ID:	7633   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gollum3.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	74.0 KB 
ID:	7634   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	frodo4.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	74.5 KB 
ID:	7635  

"Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Just a few more to get y'all giddy like myself.

Name:	gimli3.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	7636   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ringwaith3.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	7637   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	denethor4.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	7638   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	urukhai3.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	77.6 KB 
ID:	7639   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shelob3.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	79.4 KB 
ID:	7640  

I can't believe how awesome those figures are. And here I thought I was almost done with getting new LOTR Figures.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.

Oh man..... I'm speechless....

There goes my paychecks for the next year

A few random thoughts: if you click on the attatchment called "Frodo4" you'll see gorbag in the background; he looks really good.

the Peter jackson hobbit figured is labeled as a "chase" figure, but we'll see. I'll bet $$ that it'll be a con exclusive or something ala Jorge Sacul.

Twilight Ringbearers back in stock at TRU.com; i just ordered mine.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...=glance&s=toys

HH kids!

Thanks for the pics. The shelob looks kick a**. I am going to have to get three of her...and the others look perfect. I can't wait! Forget star wars, I am going to exclusively collect LOTR! Well, maybe...I have been collecting sw since 1995...maybe I will just keep collecting both.
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

A bit more info on the NECA Balrog:
    LOTR: The Balrog
    Epic Scale Action Figure w/ Motion Activated Sound and Lights

Yes the rumors are indeed true - NECA will deliver the Balrog to toy fans everywhere. Over 20" tall and unbelievably detailed. This is the LOTR action figure fans have been waiting for 3 years for. Balrog is due Summer 2004. Expect images and more details in April
    MTFBWY and HH!!
    Jar Jar Binks
    THE SPY. THE SPACEMAN. THE GODDESS. THE ROBOT. THE GORILLA.

AGENTS OF ATLAS - Returns in Early 2009.

JMG, youve made my day! More sweet pics to greet me once i got home. Toybiz will be getting a nice chunk of my money if they keep putting out awesome looking figures. I only hope none of them are cancelled. Correct me if im wrong, but does the new Amon Hen Uruk Hai look a bit like the BK exclusive minus the helmet?
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay