Page 130 of 188 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1874
    hehehehehhehee My pleasure, Kool-Aid. Believe you me, i had to get up for "work" this morning and seeing this pics and posting them before my shift made getting up totally worth it!!

K, to cap off this crazy day, i have some shots of all individual waves, so you can see the re-release of Lurtz, another shot of boromir and whatnot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wave3rotk.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	74.7 KB 
ID:	7642   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wave4ttt.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	7643   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wave4rotk.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	7644   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wave3.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	86.2 KB 
ID:	7645   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wave4.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	96.5 KB 
ID:	7646  

"Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

K, last pic of the evenin. You're looking basically at all of our paychecks until thanksgiving kids; this doesn't even include the Balrog, Fell Beast or if you collect the 12'' and whatnot!!

Name:	wave3ttt.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	76.4 KB 
ID:	7647  
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

AWESOME!!! I mean what more can I say. Any pics of MOS?

Quote Originally Posted by -Durge-
    AWESOME!!! I mean what more can I say. Any pics of MOS?
    That's a negative, captain. there are some shots of him from the AOME, but nothing from the actual action figure line.

Yeah, I really can't wait to see the Mouth of Sauron figure also. I have a picture of him in a book, and the design is awesome (LOTR: Weapons & Warfare, great book BTW).

One thing I'm noticing here is the absence of the horse & rider sets. Hopefully Toybiz isn't done with these. The one I'm really hoping to see made would be a Gothmog on Warg

Found these over at LOTR Guide. Pics of the newly designed fell beast with a bigger wingspan. They STILL need to add a bit more weight and definition to the neck as it looks like he's riding a pe- well, a certain body part. The new troll looks fantastic and i'm liking hte Coronation Gift Pack w/ exclusive Faramir and Eowyn (with googily eye action!!). This year is going to rock the casbah.

Name:	troll.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	60.8 KB 
ID:	7652   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fell beast.JPG 
Views:	83 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	7653   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	coronation.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	83.1 KB 
ID:	7654  

I'm totally set for that Coronation Gift Pack! Is that a new Arwen I see? Yes, I hope so! That Faramir looks awesome too -all of them do. I didnt buy that Eomer yet so I'm happy. That Witchking and Fellbeast looks awesome too! Cant wait to see it.

I'm hearing that Merry in Rohon Armor and the Witchking figures are very slowly starting to show up now.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

That troll is awesome! No complaints what-so-ever on that one. Plus, the fact that he's in the Roto assortment means that he will probably only be $10.00. Fantastic!!!

The others are cool too, but why can't Toybiz get the heights right? Aragorn & Eomer are shorty's compared to Faramir, Arwen, & Eowyn. Seems to be a recurring problem w/Toybiz LOTR....

Also, the Fell Beast's improved wingspan is much better, but the rest of of him is still way too small..... If this is the final product, I may just buy it and leave it in the box (which is a bummer...).

Once again JMG youve made my day. The Troll looks awesome, the Fell Beast looks slightly better than the previous pic i had seen but i agree with all the above mentioned statments that he needs to add on some pounds. The coronation pack rocks too. Now i wont bother buying the King Aragorn, and newly unveiled Arwen figure because they will be popping up in that set. Man i cant wait to see these things on my local pegs.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

That Arwen sure looks a lot like Galadriel. It looks like they just gave Galadriel a new head and painted the dress (and feet?) green. Still, it looks like a decent figure. Just don't take her out of the box, as you'll never be able to get her to stand up. Will we be able to find them all on cardback, or is there an exclusive in that set?
    Thomas Lane
    tlane@parlant.com