Page 131 of 188 FirstFirst ... 3181121127128129130131132133134135141181 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1874
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasLane
    That Arwen sure looks a lot like Galadriel. It looks like they just gave Galadriel a new head and painted the dress (and feet?) green. Still, it looks like a decent figure. Just don't take her out of the box, as you'll never be able to get her to stand up. Will we be able to find them all on cardback, or is there an exclusive in that set?
    Well, I guess I should have looked at some of the older posts first. Arwen definitely looks like an entirely new sculpt, though the post is very similar to Galadriel. There sure are a lot of nice figures coming out this year.
    Thomas Lane
    tlane@parlant.com

That Arwen looks amazing, incredible likeness.

What's the deal with Super Articulated Helm's Deep Aragorn? It appears to be identical to the first HD Aragorn, the one with the gimmick slashing and the poorly-painted face that goes off to one side.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I sure hope he doesnt come out looking like that, Toybiz has given us too many servings of the HD Aragorn (TTT HD Aragorn, ROTK HD Aragorn, Helms Deep five pack HD Aragorn) that i honestly dont want to see this figure holding down anymore pegs. Super articulated or not.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Damn! Just when I thought that Toy Biz and LOTR was starting to settledown, they go and make a whole slew! -of awesome characters and figures!

Looks like I'm not done collecting at all. I'm gonna have to get practicaly ALL of these!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Spotted the Twilight 3pack at TRU today (that was fast!) for $17.99. I didn't realize the figures' central cores weren't clear though, they're white plastic. Still, having Twilight Frodo alone would be worth the trouble, he looks very slick, and then Bilbo w/ Sting looked pretty nice too and I thought it made sense that Twilight Gollum would be happy looking. I thought they should have painted the rings in the set (the one in Bilbo's palm and the one on Frodo's finger) but oh well. I didn't have the money and they had a bunch, so I passed.

There were several new Trilogy figs I hadn't seen before, including Arwen (not as good likeness though I think) and some others, but I was not paying attention at the time.

The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Hey, I got my Morgul lord & King of the Dead today from The Outer Reaches. Pretty fast shipping this time, I'm impressed!

The figures are just awesome! I really dig these two. My KOTD is the glow in the dark version, and it looks great in the light and in the dark (I tested it in the bathroom ).

The Morgul Lord is probably my favorite LOTR figure (at the moment at least). Just a big, detailed, scary looking figure! I couldn't be more pleased with these two figures .

Hey JT, which TRU did you see those at? I would love to go there and get a set right now if it's relatively close by.

TRU Monrovia, bottom shelf in the LOTR section. Best of luck!

RS, I hear ya on those ROTK wave II figures. They're all awesome, except my Witch King has 2 left forearms.
    Hating aurra sing since 1999.