Page 132 of 188 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1874
    Cool finds you guys, im eagerly anticipating the new figures to hit over here. Currently kicking myself in the can for having held off on the Attack Troll for too long, now hes nowhere to be found.

Is the two left forearms an error, or are all Witch Kings done like that?
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Ack! Looks like their sold out. I just called to have them hold one, and they told me that they be all gone .. Ah well, it's all good, they'll probably start turning up in droves soon. Thanks for the tip though JediTricks, much appreciated!!

On the forearms, that must be an error. Mine are normal. That sucks Bosskman, you should be able to take him back and exchange it for another though. That happened to me when I bought a Faramir when they first came out. Luckily they were pretty abundant back then and I was able to exchange it.

KAK, those attack trolls are still around out here. If you want I can pick one up for you, just LMK.

I got saucy last night and pre-ordered EVERYTHING for the rest of the year from Big Bad Toy Store.com Basically, i ordered all 6 waves, the fellbeast and coronation and gates of mordor gift packs too. I'm not seeing these too much in my area and by the time these hit, i'll be back at school and without a car. So, i figured, "eh, what the hell?"

I also preordered the next wave of ROTK from them too, so those should be here next month sometime when they hit the US. I'm pretty giddy.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

TRU has tons of the gates of morder... or is it that mount doom... the one with sam frodo and gollum? Anyways, They gots lots.
    Your signature here!

hehehehe Yeah, that's the Mount Doom pack. the Gates of Mordor includes some random characters, but the main piece that set is going to rock is that it features the Mouth of Sauron w/horse. I heard the MD pack is pretty nice too. Thanks for posting, Slayer!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Shark, I wouldn't believe any TRU employee about such things, I've been burned too many times. Not every time, but a lot. I would suggest getting to your nearest TRU and double-checking anyway.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Today I found A Twilight Frodo, Twilight Bilbo and Twilight Gollum 3 pack. It's pretty neat. I also saw a 'heros of ME' 3 pack with Gimli, Legolas, and HD Aragorn.

Whats a KOTD??
    Your signature here!

KOTD=King of the Dead. He's one of the new figures for the current wave of the ROTK figures. He glows in the dark!

KOTD - awesome figure! If you're a fan of this line, you shouldn't pass this guy up!

Sweet! I found my "bearers of the ring" 3 pack today (along with the heroes of ME 3pk) at a different TRU. Very cool! I don't know why, but I really like the way these 3 packs display. I won't even be opening these suckers!

JT that's so true about TRU employees lying on the phone.. It's happened to me few times already as well. You call to have them hold something, they say "no sir, don't have 'em", then you go down there and find it sitting on the shelf