Page 133 of 188 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1874
    JJB directed me to some news posted at LOTRGuide:

The Epic Scale Balrog
    This extremely detailed Balrog will be 22 inches from head to toe and over 2 feet with it's arm raised. It will have both it's weapons, a flaming sword and whip, as well as articulation. As if that wasn't enough, the current plan calls for it to have electronic light up eyes and flames with motion activated sound. It's expected to retail for around $50 and should be out in July but pictures could be available as soon as April. To give you a taste of what kind of detail we can expect in this Balrog, just checkout NECA's previously released Balrog Votive holder. http://69.93.119.2/photos2/data/628/1balrog.jpg

Randy from Action figure times said this:
    "I saw a picture of the unpainted prototype in comparison with one of the LOTR figures and it looks amazing! I can't wait to see it painted up!

I don't think they'll be doing a Fell Beast as Toy Biz is going ahead with one for later this year."

(mike begins to salivate) Thank you, NECA!!
    Last edited by Jedi_Master_Guyute; 02-20-2004 at 06:32 PM.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Reefer Shark, im really tempted on taking you up on your offer, i will have to get back to you in a week though. Some unexpected expenses have popped up this week. Heroes of ME? What does ME stand for? Slayer said it includes Gimli, Legolas, and HD Aragorn so im assuming it isnt really anything special with an exclusive figure.

JMG, it will be interesting to see how the Balrog turns out. No doubt in my mind how sweet it will be. Hopefully all who have been hollering for one will buy it as it comes out and not wait for a clearance price.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

I forgot, that TRU had that Heroes 3pack set as well directly above the Twilight 3pack, the boxes were the same sizes and shapes, but it was clear which one was eyecatching and which was forgettable.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Heroes of MIddle Earth.. The figs were just re-hashes.. Gimli is the caped version.
    Your signature here!

When does everyone think we will see the MoS figure?

We'll probably be seeing him in the next month or so. It should be soon as he's coming out in July. He's already been made, it's just a matter of time before TB releases pics. Then again, if you've seen the ROTK visual guide book, or played the ROTK game or seen the AOME MoS figure, you get an idea of what he looks like.
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Aside from the NECA Balrog, the Toybiz MOS is my most anticipated figure for the year!

KAK - no problem buddy, just LMK and I'll get one for ya!

Hey,
    TheGD.com (great website BTW) has posted some really cool pics of the KOTD. They've got a really good one of him glowing in the dark!
    http://www.thegd.com/Toys/TB_TR6_kotd.asp
    Last edited by Reefer Shark; 02-21-2004 at 07:01 PM. Reason: spelling errors..... ugh!

Found Arwen and King Aragorn today. Very, very nice. Im saving my Fellowship cardback from the Arwen figure so I know what else I'm looking for - they've re-released lots that I've missed (TWF included). Still just blown away by the pics of the Fell Beast - amazing.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Im thinking that i will get the Ringbearers three pack instead of looking for an individual TWF. I assume its the same figure basically with maybe a minor paint change.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

KAK - I just got an extra "bearers of the one ring" three pack to open today, so I could answer your question :

The 3 pack TWF is the same as the second pressing of the TTT single card TWF. The only difference is that the one ring is painted on the TTT 2nd pressing, trilogy, & 3 pack versions. The first pressing doesn't have the ring, but you'll be looking at some pretty high scalper prices to get that one now.

Another difference is with the SP Gollum. The translucent one doesn't have the magnets in his feet, instead he has holes in his feet for stand usage (an improvement IMO). The regular single card version has small, weak magnets instead of holes. I dig the clear gollum! He makes the set IMO~

Apart from the color change, the Bilbo appears to be the exact same as the single card version from what I can tell.

Hope this helps!