Page 140 of 188 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 1874

Re: Lord of the Rings figures

My Targets have marked down the Wargs, Aragorns & Legolas's w/ Horses down to $8.89 and figures (Treebeard, SP Gollum, Eowyn, Armored Aowyn, Prologue Bilbo) down to $3.33. The newest AOME figures are starting to show at Target as well. Better than Suncoasts prices.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I saw an AOME rider with horse carded set that someone had recently returned to this Target, only there was no rider and the horse was brightly colored, didn't fit the bubble tray... and had a giant wheel on the underside. I think someone at Target customer service got duped.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I've seen that too (at the Burbank target). Only they were the 3 packs and had some cheap plastic medieval figures (didn't recognize them). They looked like they came out of a gumball machine or something. I've seen the same thing with Star Wars figures too.....

Man, apparently you could throw anything in a package and return it to Target

i just have something to say for all of you to yell at me.

i found a twilight frodo about 6 months ago, and i didn't buy it.

be gentile.
    Star Wars, there is nothing better; well Lord of the Rings is pretty dang close.

R U still reading this? why?

See my Figures!

My new website

I couldn''t be bothered with TW Frodo until the three pack of TW figures. So just bought that and saved a fortune and got three instead of the one. TW Smeagol is the best. Even if he doesn't have the ring. Still lookin for Haradrim archers though. aint nowhere got em at retail round me. Plenty overpriced online but none round me. Same with Uruk bowman. Just a sea of frelling Gollums and Smeagols wherever you frelling turn. cases and cases of them stacked high, kids being buried under Gollum slides, So many Gollums they had to empty all the other stock out to fit em all in the store. Frell you Toybiz!!!!!

I finally picked up Sharku and his Warg today at Target. His previous mark down price had been marked down to a little under $9 so i picked him up before he disappeared. Any idea on when new figures should hit? Off all the lines i collect this one has been the worst in terms of getting new product out. Im having a hard time keep interest in it.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Kool aid- the next line of ROTK Trilogy figures (Faramir, King of the Dead, Witchking of Anmar and Merry in Armor) are due out in the March/April area. I do all my ordering from Bigbadtoystore.com and this is the date they have up plus i've seen this date on several other sites as well. Cheers!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Waiting patiently for amored Merry & Faramir..... I've already scored the Morgul Lord & KOTD from an online store in Canada

Hey!
    More new AOME stuff is hitting Suncoast. I just found the new Horse/Rider sets (picked up Arwen/Frodo & Eowyn/Merry), and the Fell Beast playset. Very cool stuff! I'll probably go back for the other two Horse/Rider sets & the Fell Beast.....

After Target replaced my copies of FOTR:EE and TTT:EE since they were both pretty messed up in-package, we watched FOTR and you can see the ring during those scenes where it's being worn. Of course, you can only see it in "twilight-vision" or whatever it's called.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

A fellow geek on LOTRG found ROTK wave 2 at a FYE store in NY!!! So, these bad boys are hittin' the states!!! Good luck and happy hunting!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"