Page 142 of 188 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1874

Re: Lord of the Rings figures

Quote Originally Posted by Jayspawn
    Just want to let everyone know, I pickd up The Morgal Lord, The King of the Dead, Merry in Rohon Armor and Faramir in armor at TRU yesterday. They rang up $7.99 though -not $5.99 as the rack indicates. Awesome figures though. Merry, Faramir and the King of the Dead alll have removable helmets and look great in them. The Morgal Lord of my favorite. They had several and most of them had bent up armor but I managed to find a perfect one.

So they are out!
    Wow, bummer! I don't know about any other states, but here in Cali we have laws on the books that state that stores must sell their merchandise for the price at which they are marked. It has to do with countering false advertising and the old "Bait and Switch" scam. If something like that were to happen at my local TRU I'd have no trouble getting them to give me the price on the shelf tag.

Yeah, stores are even routinely checked by the state to make sure they don't have incorrect ringups like that. What I do when this comes up is take the shelf tag off the shelf and bring it to the register or customer service desk. And you can still do that, just take the receipt back to the store at the customer service desk and show them the price on the receipt vs the price on the shelf and they will give you your money back, it's company policy.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

I got the Morgul Lord and King of the Dead today myself, and am also very happy with both. figures.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I went to 4 Toys R Uss's...and never saw hide nor hair of Morgul Witch King or King of the Dead...just Merry.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I got my TWFrodo in the mail today from TheDarthVader - which pretty much brings my LOTR collection to it's completion point. I can't really think of much else I want from this line, other than possibly the full sized fell beast when it becomes available.
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

I passed on the King of the Dead & Faramir. KOTD looked lame & I thought the Faramir was going to be repacked in the Coronation gift set this summer. Then I look again at the Toy Fair pics & see the figure is completely different that the one released right now.

I'm very upset 'cause now all the TRU's are out of stock

I found merry and morgul lord at TRU last week. I am hoping that my TRU gets the Faramir and KOTD in this week. I will post back here if I find those two. The morgul lord is the best of the bunch. He's simply awesome!!!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

FOUND THEM! Yesterday I found King of the Dead and Faramir. My wave is now complete. Watch your local TRU, as many are getting the waves in now. Also keep on eye on Wal Mart. I'm so happy!
    One way to out think people is to make them think you think they'll think what you are not really trying to get them to think what you think.

Sweet!

I just scored Merry at TRU, and had found Faramir the other day at WM. Now I'm all up to date. I really dig this whole wave, all four figures are awesome IMO. Especially the Morgul Lord!

I went on a rant with my girlfriend yesterday about how much it sucks that we can't find any new Lord of the Rings figures and guess what happens? We managed to find Faramir, Merry, and the Morgul Lord at two different stores! Ain't it weird how that works out?

"Boy, I sure do hate it when I can't win the lottery! Why is it that I never win the lottery..."