Page 143 of 188 FirstFirst ... 4393133139140141142143144145146147153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1874

Re: Lord of the Rings figures

I just found the Morgul Lord and Merry at a local TRU. Im happy with both of them. I especially like Merry and his armor, you can see the horse design on his armor. The Morgul Lord looks impressive too. Hopefully the KOTD and Faramir pop up sometime soon, ive been desperate for some new figures for a long time.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Found a semi-hidden Lord of the Dance... er, I mean "King of the Dead" at WM today (hey, good idea dude, put your coveted LOTR figure next to the Transformers extension section, nobody will ever find it there ). Generally, I'm not into tertiary characters' figures, but this one has a cool design and glows in the dark, and I'm a sucker for GitD, so I caved. I just checked him out here at the house, this guy is King of the Blacklight! Way to go ToyBiz! The stuff with the paint wash isn't as strong of course, the string is way too clean, and I wish his eyes were painted black like the prototype, but it looks neat none the less.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

guess what i found today? a trilogy twilight frodo hanging on the pegs, albeit with damage to the card but i couldn't pass it up. i never thought i'd find it before i find a rotk legolas, though...

Congrats on your find Bran!! I was giddy the day i found my Twilight Frodo!!
    the ROTK legolas has been warming pegs here in Athens at wal-mart, so just be sure to check wal-marts for him. Happy Hunting!!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Not in the LA area, I haven't seen another ROTK Legolas in months now, not at WM, Target, or TRU.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"We named the dog 'Chewbacca'!"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Where can I find a pick of ROTK legolas?
    Your signature here!

Quote Originally Posted by THE Slayer
    Where can I find a pick of ROTK legolas?
    Here is a link to his page @thegd: http://www.thegd.com/Toys/TB_TRR6_legolas.asp

Or if you want a pic directly to him: http://www.thegd.com/photo.asp?image...olas_Press.jpg

Cheers!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

Now that my brother has managed to pick up a King of the Dead for me I am official caught up on my Lord of the Rings collection. I have to say that this latest assortment is, quality wise, one of the best yet. I'm especially fond of Merry in his armor. Faramir is also a much better likeness than the first Faramir figure. Speaking of Faramir - David Wenham has got to be just about the most versatile actor out there right now. I've now watched and enjoyed him as Audrey the transvestite ex-writer of "Spectacular Spectacular" in Moulin Rouge, the wildlife preserve ranger in Crocodile Hunter: Collision Course, the Prince of Gondor in Lord of the Rings, and now as the sidekick/friar/comic relief in Van Helsing (he was great in that role, by the way)!

I've also recently found the newest series of AOME three-packs at Target. All were present though I have so far only picked up the new Helm's Deep Elves and the Men of Gondor sets.

Amy word on Dead warriors?

I doubt we get any type of Dead Warriors. I think most of us would prefer Orcs, Rohirrim, or Gondorian soldiers over them anyways, at least i would. But the King does/would look lonely all by himself so i wouldnt be against one someday.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay