Page 145 of 188 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1874

Re: Lord of the Rings figures

Quote Originally Posted by JediTricks
    You could be right about that. Since you've seen 'em both in person, which do you prefer of those 2 variations?
    I think I like the black eyed version a little more. I can't remember if he actually had blacked out eyes in the movie or not, but it does seem to make the figure more creepy.

Jargo,
    I agree about the Gollums, enough of ole Smeagol already. The only one I'm looking forward to is the prologue version. Or if they're gonna do more at least really make him super-poseable (with double jointed elbows and knees and such).

I was in KB this past weekend and I noticed that all of their LOTR figures have gone back up in price, including all the left over old style packaging consisting largely of bendy Gollumses. Last week they were trying to give the suckers away with any LOTR figure purchase! Seems they're hoping the DVD release will help them get rid of 'em at full price. Shady...

Nice,
    All those Gollums are just gonna keep clogging their shelves then.
    The weak promo "buy two figures, get a free gollum" didn't even make a dent in the mass Gollums in my local KB's.

Any idea on when the next wave of figures should hit? The past Toybiz wave has resparked my interest in the line, i dont think any of the four figures looked bad, and im hoping something new will pop up in the next month or so. It sucks having to wait. AOME is so tempting right now with the Easterlings and Rohirrim sets out.
    Good Traders/Sellers: Cameo, Darth Cruel, Sith Killer 99, JJReason, icatch9, ChasingJediDogma, AT-AT Man, JediMasterGuyute, Brainiak76, JangoFett96, njscollectibles, Vulcantouch, AC Pin, TheDarthVader, msjedi, DarthQuack, Roojay

Not sure when the next wave is supposed to hit. I think the Morgal Lord wave hasnt hit full force yet. I've only seen remains latley.

Looks like ToyBiz has Deagol on tap for 2006.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

Speaking of AOME...where's all the new sets I only saw at Suncoast...they had Fell beast/Osgiliath set for 29.99. I wish now I'd bought it. Toys R Us, Target & WalMart has had nuthin' new. Does this have to do with Playalong's absorbtion by Jakks?
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    Speaking of AOME...where's all the new sets I only saw at Suncoast...they had Fell beast/Osgiliath set for 29.99. I wish now I'd bought it. Toys R Us, Target & WalMart has had nuthin' new. Does this have to do with Playalong's absorbtion by Jakks?
    I've only seen that set once at Suncoast too...... I wish I would have bought it as well.

I just received my Tower exclusive minimate Sauron today, and it is a great little figure! I very happy with it. Pretty big, and nicely detailed for a minimate. Well worth the $6.99 price tag IMO. A nice little detail is that his cape is articulated, it's made up of 3 pieces (2 are moveable). Pretty cool~

Here's link to a pic at Tower.com:
    http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=3012468

Any word on whats comming up for 2005?

Quote Originally Posted by -Durge-
    Any word on whats comming up for 2005?
    Yeah, check the threads about february 21st that had all the pics from toyfair. That's what's coming up for the rest of the year
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

I got my Sauron Minimate. Nice little figure. I'm gonna have him in some adventures w/ Star Trek and Marvel Minimates!
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett