Page 147 of 188 FirstFirst ... 4797137143144145146147148149150151157 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 1874

Re: Lord of the Rings figures

is it just me or does the mouth of Sauron look like he belongs in Hellraiser? kinda like he got lost and someone shoved a cape on his back and shoved him on a horse and said "you'll do".

Fell beast I think I'm getting a couple of but removing the riders and just having them fly round free. I'll pretend they're baby fell beast...... or deformed ones or something...... can't believe Toybiz are making us buy four old figures to get the MOS. really really ********* practise. and i thought hasbroken were bad enough.

sad thing is i'll buy the set coz i really want the MOS. what the hell do you do with four figures you already bought like sixty million times? grrrrrrrrr

the rotocast stone troll is at least worthwhile getting though. same scale as the regular figures and no gimmicks so I'm lead to believe.

I think they easily could've pushed the scale a bit further with a rotocast Fellbeast. It would've been much better at three feet long, and he could've been packed in three pieces to fit - neck, body, and tail. Shame.

Picked up Faramir in Gondor Armor this morning. Awesome figure, easily one of my favorites! I hope they do the regular Gondorian Soldier in that outfit. I think the Mouth of Sauron figure looks great. I dont think we need another Gimli (though it is a cool figure) we have several already from other packs.
    "Maybe I can help you. I am Boba Fett. The ship you seek is nearby." -Boba Fett

I got hold of the first wave of LOTR Minimates this past weekend at TRU. These things are freakin' cool! Frodo even comes with a miniscule one ring on a chain (silver string) that loops around his neck! My favorites so far are Gandalf, Gollum, Legolas, and 'Twilight' Frodo. I'm now collecting LOTR toys in four different scales - the regular ToyBiz line, the ToyBiz rotocast line, AOME, and now Minimates. Can't wait for the next wave. I hope they do some Minimates horses with these, too!

Nice score, I know I'm gonna end up folding for the minimates. Good to know that they're showing up at TRU, guess those TRU Marvel minimate 4 packs must be selling ok.

Hey Roojay,
    Are they about the same size as the Marvel ones? I'm curious how the Sauron minimate is gonna look with the rest of 'em.

the Hobbits are the same size as the Marvel minimates. The others are the size of the Star Trek minimates.

So give us the story on the LOTR Minimates! How much are they? Who comes with who?

okay, 9.99 for each set of 4 minimates (at least that's what TRU is charging)

one set has aragorn, saruman, legolas and twilight frodo which is hidden
    the other set has gandalf, frodo, gollum and a hidden uruk-hai

i've never done custom figures before but these mini mates are so easy to take apart that i just might start looking at other kubrick style figures for great custom fodder.

Went and checked out my TRU -no sign of the MiniMates.

Hey I found the Minimates at TRU. I picked up the Aragorn, Saruman and Legolas set. Nice figures -especially Aragorn. Saruman's robes look a little weird but thats ok. Cant wait for the others!