Page 150 of 188 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160 ... LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1874

Re: Lord of the Rings figures

amazon.com has the Elrond in Robes figure for sale.
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...509407-5927954
    I HIGHLY suggest ordering this figure quickly before it's gone. As usual, i take no responsibility for amazon and hteir actions blah blah blah blah. Cheers!
    Last edited by Jedi_Master_Guyute; 08-05-2004 at 12:24 AM. Reason: wrong link. woops!
    "Woke up at 9.55am. Soon as I woke up, I looked at Suzanne and she looked at me. I said, 'Did I tell you about the immune system?' Suzanne starting laughing, I said, 'it's amazing.' She said, 'Not now.'"

check your local suncoasts for the latest shipment of aome horse/rider sets! there's morannon orc on warg, pippen + gandalf on shadowfax and some re-releases.

I found both Coronation & Black Gates of Mordor gift sets at my local Toys R Us...but what's up with that $40 price point for Mordor...mighty expensive steed. Mouth of Sauron fig. is awesome, but the whole set are reissued figs.
    "In my experience there's no such thing as luck."

I saw both also at TRU this morning. It kind of sucks that all but the Mouth of Sauron and his horsey are repacks, but he's so cool that I think he's still worth forty bucks! I never managed to pick up the ROTK Gandalf the White figure that comes in the set anyway so it's a better deal for me anyway. I only wish I'd had the 40 bucks on me!

The Arwen coronation figure looks much better than I thought she would as well, even though she still towers over her dude.

I spotted that Black Gate of Mordor set at WM yesterday, they buried in the clearance aisle but it wasn't on sale.
    Darth Vader is becoming the Mickey Mouse of Star Wars.

"In Brooklyn, a castle, is where dwell I"
    The use of a lightsaber does not make one a Jedi, it is the ability to not use it.

Been spotting new AOME at local K-Marts(new horse & rider sets) & Targets(Taming of Smeagol; Fighting Legolas, Gimli & Boramir; Haradrim warriors, etc.).

Found AOME Shelob's Lair & Pelennor Fields w?Fell Beast(Witch King/Eowyn) scenes at my local WalMart, both judiciously priced at only 19.99 @. Glad I waited at Suncoast.

Quote Originally Posted by RooJay
    The Arwen coronation figure looks much better than I thought she would as well, even though she still towers over her dude.
    By "her dude", I can only assume you mean the Lord Farquhad figure they cleverly tried to disguise as King Aragorn?
    GOLDEN DEUCE AWARD WINNER & MABUCON ATTENDEE 2008

Quote Originally Posted by jonthejedi
    Found AOME Shelob's Lair & Pelennor Fields w?Fell Beast(Witch King/Eowyn) scenes at my local WalMart, both judiciously priced at only 19.99 @. Glad I waited at Suncoast.
    Hey jonthejedi,
    I read somewhere else that play along skimped out on these sets. I read that Shelob appears very articulated on the box art, but when you open it, none of the leg joints are there.

I also read that the Pellenor Fields set doesn't come with the fallen Theoden, Horse, and Orc that are pictured on the base. Can you confirm if any of this is true?

On another note,
    I found a few new Toybiz figures today at TRU. I scored Gimli, Shelob, and Mordor Uruk Hai. They all look great! Can't wait to get home from work and bust 'em open.

My nearest local TRU has located LOTR toys to the prominent endcap near the main aisle. Hopefully that means they're planning on sticking lots of cool new junk out there for me to buy! FINALLY